FertileThoughts.com - Infertility, adoption, pregnancy and parenting discussions
Favorite Relationship book?

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    SmilingHelps
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like

Favorite Relationship book?

Hey Everyone!!

Do you have a favorite Relationship book?

If so, we'd love to hear about it.

2. Advertisement

CrystalAZ
    has a status! Booyah!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    It's been years since I have read one but "Are You the One for Me?" sticks out in my mind as one I remember getting a lot from. It talks not only about finding the right guy, but also keeping him.

Of course, since it has been so long, it is possible that I'd go back and read it now and think it is ridiculous.

Crystal

SmilingHelps
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    My best friend went through some troubled times with her husband awhile back. She HIGHLY recommends "How to improve your marriage without talking about it." I forget who writes it, but I know it was co-written by the guy who did the Women are from Mars, Men are from Venus book awhile back...

MT_firegirl
    is TTC
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Feminine Mistake by Leslie Bennett
    Kelcey and James
    Whitefish, Montana
    TTC #1 for 14 years
    my two teensy angels

"Life is not defined by the number of breaths you take, but by the number of moments that take your breath away"

DKNY
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    i liked venus and mars in the bedroom.

it's a fanatastic book that takes a hard look at how differently men and women perceive sex. what things mean what to them etc. how men need to be intimate to feel connected and women want to be connected to desire intimacy.

great reading. it had me nodding my head (in agreement) a lot.
    Dina

I frizzle chickens!!

Mommy2APrincess
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BC-friarfly
    My best friend went through some troubled times with her husband awhile back. She HIGHLY recommends "How to improve your marriage without talking about it." I forget who writes it, but I know it was co-written by the guy who did the Women are from Mars, Men are from Venus book awhile back...
    The title of the book appealed to me because my dh HATES to talk, especially about relationship stuff. So I looked it up on Amazon and found many positive reviews. I'm happy to say that I went to Borders yesterday and bought it! (It was cheaper on Amazon but I didn't want to wait for shipping). I started reading it already and am VERY into it! I'm only on Chapter 2 and can't wait to finish it - it made sense from the opening paragraph and I've already seen some positive changes in both me and him. THANK YOU for this recommendation!!
    Jen
    Mommy to One Princess, Bianca, born March-2005
    Mommy to Two Princes, Carson & Aiden, born little fighters at 28w5d, still in the NICU