FertileThoughts.com - Infertility, adoption, pregnancy and parenting discussions
How do you "spice up" your relationship?

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    SmilingHelps
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like

How do you "spice up" your relationship?

How do you spice up your relationship?

How do you keep the romance going after so many years?

How do you keep your sex life new and fresh? (excuse this last question. if it is too personal, no one has to answer)

2. Advertisement

BC-NanceLee
    is the chirpy moderator of the Over 35 Board
    Board Coordinator
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    We were out on the boat this weekend and I happened to mention how I thought it would be really cool to "service him" right there in the sunshine in the middle of the bay (there were all these other boats anchored around us!) but that I knew he was too shy for that sort of thing. Awhile later we motored through the main part of the lake and eventually into another, quieter bay. Several boats were pulling skiiers but no one else was anchored. My suggestion had apparently been simmering around in his mind because once the anchor was down he let me know he was open to the idea after all! We ended up making love right there (well, down on the floor between the seats) but still right in the middle of the bay. It was awesome. The fun and novelty of it carried over into that night at home, too.
    If you have any questions about your fertility treatment or doctor, the Patient Care Advocates may be able to help.

Me fifty-freakin' eight! DH 38, Max 25, Cole 20
    The only choice in life is love vs. fear. I choose love. ALWAYS.

Change is inevitable, growth is intentional. - Unknown

DrAussieMom
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    This is a great question - DH and I were daily kind of people, but after a high risk pregnancy and DD (3 months), we haven't yet..... don't know how to break the ice....

MT_firegirl
    is TTC
    Post Thanks / Like
    How do you spice up your relationship?

We have a game we like to play where one of us text messages a location and time to meet and the other one has to work to try and convince the perfect stranger to go home with them...LOL

How do you keep the romance going after so many years?

Stuff like the above and doing little considerate stuff like...flowers sent to work, random cards, etc

How do you keep your sex life new and fresh?

we're kinky!!!
    Kelcey and James
    Whitefish, Montana
    TTC #1 for 14 years
    my two teensy angels

"Life is not defined by the number of breaths you take, but by the number of moments that take your breath away"