FertileThoughts.com - Infertility, adoption, pregnancy and parenting discussions
Pills to increase semen volume?

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    nikk3
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like

Hi frenz iam new to FT, Can any1 tell me is there any improvement with volume pills and semenax in increasing volume of semen and count?? is there any side effects with them??
    Thanks in advance

2. Advertisement

mk37994
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nikk3,

First thing is to get checked by a urologist to see if they can find the reason for any issues.

The urologist gave me clomid which believe it or not helps men with sperm production. I also took the vitamins from theralogix. They were the only ones the urologist said he would recommend.

mk

stephanic
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like

Hi,
    There are several pills available in market which can help you to increase the semen volume. Though all may not be effective but some are there which can really be helpful. You have to select the best supplement from that. Well I also have the same problem and I am facing lots of issue related to semen at one time. I am really very frustrated as I was unable to perform well in front of my partner which was really a shame for me. But today I don't have any problem as I have used one useful pill which is Semenax. This is one of the best solution for low semen volume. I would also suggest to those user who have low semen volume. This supplement would help a lot.

lookin4help
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    I found taking sunflower lecithin increased volume for me plus staying hydrated. I take (3) 1000mg capsules a day and after 2 weeks you should see a noticeable difference. Not saying it increases count just volume. Wife and I also found that when we go more than 1 round or a night then morning round I have more volume than in the past. I have stopped and started the sunflower 3 times over the past 2 years and see the difference when taking them or not.