FertileThoughts.com - Infertility, adoption, pregnancy and parenting discussions
Any success with Fertility blend for men?

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    miyaya
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like

Any success with Fertility blend for men?

DH last SA showed 50% motility. While this is normal, its on the low end. Any one have any sucess with FB for men? Just worried about the cost so I wanted to check on success before I dropped the $$$

2. Advertisement

skinny97
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like

Success with Proxeed?

Anyone know the difference between Proxeed and Fertility Blend? Had success with either? Proxeed is REALLY pricey. I don't know if it is worth the $$$. Thanks.

jinxd_801
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    My dh has been taking Fertility Blend since April. These are the results from March before he starting taking it then the results from July after he'd been on it for 3 months. These are post wash numbers. The results are not promising. Also to note, on the July analysis they mention that there was increased debris in the sample. Not sure what that means since they require dh to sterilize and sanitize a bunch of times.

March 2007
    Count: 25.3 million
    Motility: 61%
    Morph:
    Normal 16%
    Tapered 73%
    Other Abnormal 11%

July 2007
    Count: 9 million
    Motility: 82%
    Morph:
    Normal 13%