FertileThoughts.com - Infertility, adoption, pregnancy and parenting discussions
Spinal Cord Injury

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    hopingforbaby1
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like

Spinal Cord Injury

Anyone else here TTC whose dh has a SCI? Dh is a quad and we've been TTC at home for about 2 years now, and will be moving on to IUI early next year. I don't want to type our whole story to no one, so if someone replies who is in the same situation I'll share more.
    Krysi (23) & Dh
    TTC #1 for 3 1/2 years.... moving on to IVF/ICSI or DIUI.... not sure which yet
    3 m/c's : 02/2006 (6w3d), 09/2006 (9w4d), 01/07 (5w1d)

2. Advertisement

JPruitt
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm not in the same situation, but that does sound very interesting and I'd like to hear more.

It looks like from your siggy that you shouldn't have a problem conceiving so I think with the IUI you could have good luck.

hopingforbaby1
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bump.... anyone with a SCI?? Surely dh and I can't be the only ones here.
    Krysi (23) & Dh
    TTC #1 for 3 1/2 years.... moving on to IVF/ICSI or DIUI.... not sure which yet
    3 m/c's : 02/2006 (6w3d), 09/2006 (9w4d), 01/07 (5w1d)

tommysmom
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi! I just saw your post, I know its from last year, but thought I'd try to respond, anyway. My husband is a T12 paraplegic. We conceived our son through IVF with ICSI in 2002, and have currently been trying to conceive number two, but that's a whole 'nother story. I used to post a lot on another fertility message board that dealt specifically with sci, but that board died down about 6 months ago and I know how important it is to talk with others who understand our unique perspective and challenges. You're not alone!!! Good luck and hope to hear from you!