FertileThoughts.com - Infertility, adoption, pregnancy and parenting discussions
Question???...

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    RosieCheeks
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like

Question Question???...

My DH has low sperm count, low morphology, low motility. What kind of vitamins can he take to help him improve all three? Are there any medications that can help him improve???

Please help!!! We are on a TTC break but I want to start trying again pretty soon!!

2. Advertisement

neutrogal
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    My DH uses Fertility Blend and it has improved his count, motility, viscosity greatly. I'm not sure about the morphology. He is about to get tested again this weekedn. Fertility Blend is a combination of different vitamins and minerals. It seems to do the trick for some. It's worth a try for sure.

Originally he just took his own combination of vitamins and it also worked - but there were so many pills in one day. That's why he decided to go with FB, less pills. He now takes 3-4 tabs daily.

RosieCheeks
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you for you reply...

Where can I get Fertility Blend?

CindiR
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    You can also try Black Label Mega Men Vitamins. You can buy them at GNC stores. Not sure, but they may be cheaper than the fertility blend. Sometimes you can get them 2 for 1.
    CindiR

ds Sam 9 years (IVF/ICSI)

dd Molly 7 years (suprise p/g)

neutrogal
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    You can buy Fertility Blend at Rite Aid store, GNC, or order it online with free shipping at early-pregnancy-tests.com. I ordered it from the website, but it took three weeks to get to me. I live in Canada howevere, so the border crossing was the hold up.

Good luck.

OceanGirl
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    We are in Canada as well. My husband just took a generic multi vitamin and mineral supplement vitamin 3 times a day that has the things these websites requested. He took it for 3 months before we went for our 1st IUI non medicated. At the IUI they said there was improvements in his numbers.
    He must have done something right cause I tested this morning with a BFP after 3 years of infertility and disappointments!!!