FertileThoughts.com - Infertility, adoption, pregnancy and parenting discussions
Clomid for Men

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    tiredOH
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like

Question Clomid for Men

DH's urologist has put him on 12.5 mg of Clomid to increase his testosterone levels (he is currently on the low side of normal), to increase his count. Has anyone else's DH been on Clomid....how did it work for you?

2. Advertisement

Jane932
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    DH on 50mg clomid 3x week for coutn, mobility and morphology issues. Went from 1% morphology, 20 million count, and 45% mobility to 5% morphology, 40 million count, and 80% mobility.

We were also on vitamins galore and acupuncture.

Mite
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    My dh is on HCG (Novarel) rather than Clomid, but I am interested in hearing about the dx and tx's for those on Clomid, in case it may be something that would help my dh. We have low count (200,000) and 8% Morph and the HCG results seem to have levelled off. We saw some improvement in Motility originally (it's 50% now) but since then there's been no change.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~
    Proud Mum to Benjamin & Elliott Born 1/25/07 at 30w6d (4lbs1oz, 3lbs6oz)

Red Raider
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    My husband has been on 12.5 mg Clomid daily for low testerone. That, along with Proxeed and Armidix (most commonly used for breast cancer patients)boosted his count, morphology, etc. His best numbers were close to 9 million while on medication for 1 year.

Benedetti74
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    My DH's count was 8 million and 3 months after Clomid and the Fertility Blend Vitamins, he's at 65 million and normal YAHOO! I swear I didn't think it was going to work.

Red Raider
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    That's awesome!