FertileThoughts.com - Infertility, adoption, pregnancy and parenting discussions
Can You Get PG Naturally if DH Has Low Morphology?

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    InGodsTime
    needs a mental vacation.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Can You Get PG Naturally if DH Has Low Morphology?

I was just wondering if you can possibly get pg naturally if DH has low morphology. Everything else is good, but that is a little low.

Thanks!

2. Advertisement

cindyrella25
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Interesting Question

How about with low Sperm Motility. Out of two analysis, on was low one wasn't, the former being the most recent. Last check the doc said only 3% we "headed in the right direction"
    Me (40) DH (59) CJ the cat
    After 10 LONG years TI, IUI's and adoption attempts we are going to be the best auntie and uncle in the world
    "It's not what you take when you leave this world behind you, it's what you leave behind you when you go"
    Proud member of the 777 club

CindiR
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    The answer is yes. I became p/g without assistance after having a successful IVF/ICSI pregnancy. My RE told us we had about a 5% chance of getting p/g without medical intervention so we were VERY suprised. I also got p/g without assistance right before I went to an RE but m/c at 5w. Good luck!!
    CindiR

ds Sam 9 years (IVF/ICSI)

dd Molly 7 years (suprise p/g)

OBXgal
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    Same here as Cindi. DH's morphology (Kruger) has always been around 4-6 percent (combination of normal plus slightly abnormal forms). We also have an IVF/ICSI son who will be 4 next week. After 6 years total of using no birth control in our marriage, we got pg on our own this past Christmas and I'm currently 18 weeks pg with baby #2.

DH was taking some vitamins, though. We really think that had something to do with it, the coincidence is just too obvious in our opinion. Have no clue what the vitamins did to his morphology. We didn't go back for a follow-up SA.

Hang in there! It CAN and DOES happen!

T

ajbear
    has no status.
    One of those non-snowing southern states!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yes. We did IVF and ICSI to have the triplets. When they were a year old, I miracuously became pregnant with identical twins. We still think it must have been spontaneous combustion!

InGodsTime
    needs a mental vacation.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    DH was taking some vitamins, though. We really think that had something to do with it, the coincidence is just too obvious in our opinion. Have no clue what the vitamins did to his morphology. We didn't go back for a follow-up SA.
    What vitamins did your DH take? I want to get DH some vitamins to start taking, but I'm not sure what to get him.

OBXgal
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    InGodsTime (LOVE your posting name! Where's that thumbs-up smiley when you need him...)

My DH took ConceptionXR. I think the website is www.conceptionxr.com. The list of research they formulated the vitamins on is quite impressive. No herbs or anything. Herbs contain unknown amounts of estrogens (they messed up my menstrual cycle, at least. Might GIVE DH a menstrual cycle...LOL).

Heck, we still have two boxes of ConceptionXR left that he didn't have to use. Order the 3-month pack! We're going to give ours to some friends who are TTC.

We figured, heck, it can't HURT for him to take these vitamins.

Worked for us, anyway! Good luck and God bless!

Tara

CindiR
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Chiming in here....my dh was on the Mega-Men vitamins from GNC (black label). I can't say for sure if they worked either but it can't hurt.....
    CindiR

ds Sam 9 years (IVF/ICSI)

dd Molly 7 years (suprise p/g)

isleroyalemole
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like

what is a DH???

What Is A Dh???

isleroyalemole
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like

what is AF

thanks.... also what does AF stand for??? I see it all the time when talking about Blood Clots before period??