FertileThoughts.com - Infertility, adoption, pregnancy and parenting discussions
hello replies needed child mentioned

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    angelhair
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like

hello replies needed child mentioned

I am doing well at the moment but go up and down. hybby and the big v i agreed after our child born in july to it but started having regrest, dh was strong on no more children. the loss of any furture children can be devestating at times. anyone else had to work through this/ i keep hoping the v does not work, he just had it wed. thanks for responses. any sights you know of that deal with second fertility that is permanat and how to work through the grieving process and heal thanks dee

2. Advertisement

Cheryllynn
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Dee, I don't have much to say, especially since your dh has already undergone vasectomy. If he ever changes his mind, reversal is not a guarantee of success and I know that when my dh had his done he was counselled to consider it permanent. We reversed it anyway but never because pg naturally. He developed antisperm antibodies and all doctors say IVF with ICSI is our only solution. Needless to say, the price is extremely expensive if not covered by insurance. One other thing, dh's doctor says that the more time between v and reversal, the smaller chance for success. I would consider going through some kind of counselling to deal with differences in deciding on any more children.

angelhair
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    thank you cherlylnn for replying. I appreciate it. I need to be resolved on my end because dh is strong on the issue. am coming to a resolution that maybe it was just not meant to be for any other additions and to enjoy and relish every moment with what i already have. thanks dee

hoping&hoping
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    I think that was pretty selfish of your DH. Yes, it's his body and his decision but your thoughts should have been considered. I agree that you really need to talk to someone about it or you may be resentful of him and his decision.