FertileThoughts.com - Infertility, adoption, pregnancy and parenting discussions
Anyone ever use Pre-seed?

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Paula_in_DE
    is winter over yet?
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    My Mood
    Cynical

Anyone ever use Pre-seed?

It's a "sperm friendly" lube? We have LSC as well and I do tend to be on the dry side often. Wondering if anyone has used this product?

2. Advertisement

Lessum
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Paula,

We bought Pre-seed, but then never used it for whatever reason. So, was your son conceived on your first IVF? We are starting our first IVF cycle and am always look for success stories. I am an army wife...we are in Hawaii...we also have MF....

Sorry I couldn't be more help..
    Leslie

Lauren2005
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Paula,

We bought it and plan to use it. I'm presently on CD2, so it'll be a little while. It wasn't very expensive and was delivered straight to our house. I'd say, if you're interested in trying it, it certainly couldn't hurt and might help!

Good luck and baby dust,
    Lauren

Paula_in_DE
    is winter over yet?
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Lessum
    Hi Paula,

We bought Pre-seed, but then never used it for whatever reason. So, was your son conceived on your first IVF? We are starting our first IVF cycle and am always look for success stories. I am an army wife...we are in Hawaii...we also have MF....

Sorry I couldn't be more help..
    Leslie
    We're an USAF family and I have PCOS and dh has MF issues. I can't remember his exact numbers but after sperm washing he was only in the low 100,000 numbers. Our first IVF cycle in Germany was successful. I had 16-18 eggs retreived and that resulted in 2 embryos. One took and now we have our 3 1/2 y.o. son.

I'm currently seeking a referral to Walter Reed Army Medical Hospital into their IVF program, but wanted to see if we could do anything to increase our natural chances in the mean time.

So, yes, the first IVF cycle can be successful...I just hope I can have that happen again.

Lessum
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Paula,

It is encouraging to know that it can happen the first time. I do not have PCOS, but do have an FSH of 13. DH is taking all kinds of vitamins including Fertility Blend to try to help with his count and motility. His first SA was about 11mil, but has decreased since then. He was hanging in the 6-7mil range, but on the day of the IUI he was at about 1mil. The doctor isn't sure why, although I think it was the antibiotics he was on that the doctor said would be fine. Anyway we both also started acupuncture yesterday. For me they say it can help with my FSH, improve follicle number and quality and improve lining...as well as help with stress. For DH, they say it can help with improving the environment for the sperm which will hopefully in effect improve the numbers. Of course there is no guarantee, but like I said at least it helps with the stress.

As for conceiving naturally, well, my doc doesn't think it will happen for us due to the severe male factor. He wanted to go straight to IVF/ICSI when we met him, but I wanted to try IUI first, which we did and didn't work. I start stims on 8/29.

Good luck to you!
    Leslie