FertileThoughts.com - Infertility, adoption, pregnancy and parenting discussions
saw it somewhere on here...

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    LSteele
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like

saw it somewhere on here...

I saw something before about this, but I can't seem to locate it now. DH has a low count, and I seem to recall some GNC vitamin that could help somewhat. Was it Mega Man or some other name? (That name sticks in my head, but I'm not sure, and I've never been to GNC.) DH has said he's willing to take vitamins as long as it's nothing too strange, so I figured we'd give it a shot.

Thanks for your help.

2. Advertisement

CindiR
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Black Label Mega Men vitamins is what my dh takes. I heard about it on this site and we did have a suprise p/g, so who knows!! They sometimes are on sale at GNC 2 for 1, so keep an eye out for that sale.
    CindiR

ds Sam 9 years (IVF/ICSI)

dd Molly 7 years (suprise p/g)

LSteele
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks!

Tnatural
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi

A little web surfing and you will find several suggested vitamins, Minerals, Herbs, Anti-Oxidants, Amino Acids that all have appear to have some merit in increasing some aspect of Semen Analysis. You could also try 'Infertility Blend', brand which has a lot of the ingredients in it (and is a little simpler to take if not more expensive)

You can look up Selenium, Zinc, Acetyl-L Carnitine, Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Green Tea, Folic Acid among others. A one a day Multi-Vitamin/Mineral is highly recommended as well.

Any product will need to be taken for minimum of three months to begin to show any improvement.

T

DawnL
    has no status.
    Over 5,000 Post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tnatural
    Hi

You could also try 'Infertility Blend', brand which has a lot of the ingredients in it (and is a little simpler to take if not more expensive)

Any product will need to be taken for minimum of three months to begin to show any improvement.

T
    It's actually "Fertility Blend", just in case you are looking it up online. We have decided to try this as well, and I just bought the first bottle tonight. It's about $30 for a 30 day supply. But I found it on sale here http://www.myvitanet.com/arfeblformen.html just in case you are interested.
    I was just lurking here tonight to see if anyone had posted any experience with this, so thanks for posting the question!
    DawnL Jim 21 wonderful years!
    Daphne-artist Jeran-future Spiderman Jalen-future Nascar champ

mm9772
    TTC naturally
    Post Thanks / Like
    My husband is also taking Fertility Blend, but it will be a few months before we can see if there's any change. From all that I've seen online, it does work. And if it doesn't, we're just out a little money, but I'm REALLY hopeful.

Also, I've seen people mentioning that they just bought all the separate vitamins, however the FB makers say that part of what makes FB work is the specific amounts they used (of course this could be hooey just to get sales, but I'm buying it!!), so you may want to think about that before you try and "do it yourself."
    Maureen
    Maureen 35, DH 35. TTC#1 since 2/04. Dx: Severe male factor, old eggs
    IUI #1-5, IVF #1, 2 & 3 all BFN.
    Ya-Ya! Royal Baroness of wonderful mommy to furbabies whom enjoys scrapbooking
    & whose house *is* completed who will defeat IF from Hawaii people