FertileThoughts.com - Infertility, adoption, pregnancy and parenting discussions
Morning Sickness is back

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    suzq515
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like

Morning Sickness is back

Is anyone else suffering from the return of M/S??????? For the last couple of weeks, I have been sooooooo nauseous!!! I haven't gotten sick until yesterday when I took the class on a field trip and got sick everywhere. It was so embarassing. I don't know if it's stress or what!!! They baby is really low and sitting on my bladder so I don't think he's pushing on my stomach.

Sue
    ME-31/ DH-30
    Furbaby- Lulu 6
    born 5/28/05

3 grueling years of IVF for a beautiful bundle of joy!!!

2. Advertisement

amanda28
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    I am right there with you!!! I had terrible morning sickness for the first 5 months and then it disappeared. I was so thankful, however I have been sick every morning since last Sunday. I was actually in tears Wed morning. I said to my husband I don't know how much more I can take, but at least it will be over soon!

The way I look at it now is it's not much longer and hopefully we will have very healthy babies when all is said and done.

Hang in there, you're doing great.

Amanda
    Eric 5/31/05

Isaac 9/11/07

missyk
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    I can relate. Only thing is mine never went away. I have been taking Zofran my whole pregnancy just to be able to cope. Heaven forbid i run out or something. It is terrible. I had severe hypermesis with Kaelyn and this baby too. Only this time around i got the Zofran. Even with it sometimes i can keep anything down. Matter of fact, i woke up at 330 am this morning and was throwing up. GOt up,, took a pill and PLEADED to be able to go back to sleep! I finally did and now i feel somewhat okay. It is terrible isnt it?!
    Missyk
    Mommy to Kaelyn 11/22/2002--My little sweetie!
    My Wild mamma!--Carlee Grace 05/31/05

shopgirl
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    I too have been experiencing a bit of morning sickness and I'll be 35 weeks tomorrow. Oddly enough it happens mostly after I drink a lot of fluids. It's like my body just can't handle the water. Not much longer.
    shopgirl (39)
    6 yr Daughter (IVF) 4th attempt
    3 yr Son (DIUI) 1st attempt
    Trying for #3 (got the Donor Egg speech)

homeschoolmom
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    I've always been very lucky and only get nauseous! It lasts for the first 3 months and goes away. I think this is the first time I've started get nauseous again! Just this week, every morning I have felt sick. Very weird for me!
    I hope all of you that are getting really sick have some relief! It's almost over!!

Michelle

suzq515
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am sorry that the rest of you are suffering too. I called the nurse yesterday because Dh was freaking out because I just couldn't eat anything. She said it was very common this late in the game. Pressure is being put on our stomach and we and the baby have just had about enough. She said it was a good sign tough. It means only a few more weeks!!! No kidding I replied, "I'm due in 4 1/2!!!!" Good luck to all of you guys.

Sue
    ME-31/ DH-30
    Furbaby- Lulu 6
    born 5/28/05

3 grueling years of IVF for a beautiful bundle of joy!!!

kathyd
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    HOLY BARFOLIES!!!

I was sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo sick this morning. I have been a wee bit nauseous the past few mornings, but nothing to speak of. This morning, ewwwwwwwwwwwww.....YUCK!

I didn't have anything like this with Grace.

How many of us with returning MS are having boys? Is it a boy thing?

Kath
    me 36 DH 33
    m/c 12-7-01
    m/c 3-22-02
    DD Grace 5/9/03
    m/c 3-22-04 :angel
    DS Ryan 5/12/05

Teddybear
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    Add me to the list too. I have very little appetite & while I'm not terribly nauseous, I have been gagging & well, losing what I do get down, a lot more often.

Kathy, I am having a boy, but this is my second boy. I had absolutely no m/s with my first ds. I doubt, it's gender. We must all just be lucky, I guess! lol!

Lori,

ds - Logan, age 3
    ds - Owen, edd 7/4/05

KT*
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sorry to hear your feeling well, I too have be stricken with recurrent nausea lately. I think it's because the babies can kick our tummies so easily and upset things, or perhaps the changing hormones? Who knows? With my last pg I puked the day before my C/S, so it never really stopped. good luck, hope everyone feels less puky soon!! PS the motion sickness wrist bands helped me alot. Take care
    KT
    Kerry(KT)
    Mom to Kyle 16yo
    Dustin 13yo
    Shaeley 3yo(FET #1 Shaeley born 4/18/02)
    IVF/TESE/ICSI/FET
    Cavan 5/24/05(FET#2 (9 "arrested" 5d embies transferred, advised to discard them all, "discarded" them in my uterus,one took!!)