FertileThoughts.com - Infertility, adoption, pregnancy and parenting discussions
33 wk appt update

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Liv's Mommy
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like

33 wk appt update

Everything went well with my appt except that my BP was a little on the high side. I have been having swelling as well. You should have seen my ankles tonight when I took my socks off!!! Anyway, I need to go back next week and have my BP checked and I am suppose to be just taking it easy especially until 36 wks. This same thing happened around this same time when I was pg with Liv. I just hope that it doesn't get any higher and I don't have to go on bedrest or anything.
    Also, sorry I haven't been around much lately and I know that I am way behind on replying to everyone. We have been sooo busy trying to get the upstairs of the house finished off. I can finally say that the whole upstairs is insulated, wired, framed up and sheetrocked. Now we just need to hook the plumbing up in the bathroom, paint and do carpet and trim. So Ashlee now has a room it just isn't finished yet!! I am hoping that it will be done by June!! I am so excited b/c we put in a whirlpool tub in our bathroom upstairs!!!! I can not wait to use it!!! I so need that right now!!!!
    Well that is about it for now. Hopefully next weeks appt will go better then todays. Hope everyone else is doing well.
    Jen 36 dh 40
    #1 dd 7/17/02
    My precious little girl!!
    #2 dd 6/10/05
    My other precious little girl!!

2. Advertisement

homeschoolmom
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    Jen~

I'm glad to hear you are doing good. Praying your BP stays okay and no bedrest for you! Do you have someone who can help with Liv if you do have to rest more?
    Sounds like your upstairs is coming along great and Ashlee will have her new room! Wow, a Whirlpool tub! That sounds wonderful! I'm jealous!

Michelle

missyk
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Glad to hear that all went well, I know what you mean about the bp. Mine has always been fine but with Kaelyn it went up at the last part of my pregnancy. I hope that yours stays down for you and you dont have to go on bedrest of any kind!
    Missyk
    Mommy to Kaelyn 11/22/2002--My little sweetie!
    My Wild mamma!--Carlee Grace 05/31/05

suzq515
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    man it sounds as though you've been busy!!! I hope Dh or a contractor is doing most of that work and not you!!! I hope the BP is just a result of the added stress the construction is putting on you, I know that's the reason for mine.

Anyway, I am happy to hear all is well with you and the baby. Stay healthy and enjoy the tub when it arrives.

Sue
    ME-31/ DH-30
    Furbaby- Lulu 6
    born 5/28/05

3 grueling years of IVF for a beautiful bundle of joy!!!

Erin26
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm glad to hear everything is going ok. I hope you BP stays under control. Bed rest is no fun. Sounds like the upstairs is coming along! Good luck.

Erin
    Age 27, DH 27
    Cycle 6 -IVF BFP!!!! EDD 6/23
    Nathan James
    Born 5/31/05
    6lbs 10oz 19in