FertileThoughts.com - Infertility, adoption, pregnancy and parenting discussions
My update.

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Blessedmama24
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

My update.

Sorry I havent been around much in the last month, things have been very stressful. I had the 3hr glucose which turned out okay I do not have diabetes. I have moved too and to top things off my carpal tunnal is so bad I am actually getting physical therapy for it. My index, middle and ring finger tips are numb all the time,which I can deal with but the pain is unbearable at times. As for baby she is doing well we had bit of a scare on the 12th as she hadnt moved so off I do to OB, NST showed her fine just lazy..lol They did the 4D u/s so very cool. She weight in at 3lbs 4oz and measuring 1wk ahead. I am huge everyone thinks I am due any day. Due to baby and mom size my dr and I decided that at 36wks we will do amnio and if her lungs are mature then we will go ahead and deliver (please no one bash me). I am having my first baby shower ever next saturday and I am excited. Just think not much longer and we will be holding our miracles .
    test

2. Advertisement

suzq515
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am glad to hear that all is well. You must have been so relieved after the results from the 3 hr. gluocose came back with good news.

Have fun at the baby shower this weekend. Mine was a total blast. I couldn't believe how little some of the clothes were and the fact that a little person will soon be wearing them!!!

Sue
    ME-31/ DH-30
    Furbaby- Lulu 6
    born 5/28/05

3 grueling years of IVF for a beautiful bundle of joy!!!

homeschoolmom
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    Bobbi~

I'm glad your doing good, minus the carpal tunnel. Relief should be on it's way very soon! I suffer from it too, not as bad as you, but it does get better after the baby is born.
    I hope you have a wonderful time at your shower! They are so much fun and will give you a lasting memory!

Michelle

grainne
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    Bobbi,

Glad to hear you are OK. Baby are you and well. I wouldnt wish carpal tunnel on anyone but I am glad to hear I am not alone. I am like a cripple. The pain is unbearable especially at night. In bed I wear wrist splints, have a home accupressure points stimulating machine and homeopathic cream. Nothing is working. I guess I need to go to a professional. Its horrible pain. I keep telling my self that baby will be worth all the pain but I find myself getting angry when I cant even pick up a cup of tea. I cant do anything!!!!!! (I know I shouldnt be typing but its about the only thing that doesnt hurt.) I am really hoping that this will ease when baby is here as I feel I will hardly be able to lift him/her.

Enjoy your baby shower.

Love Grainne
    Me 46, TCC # 1 for 7 years.
    1st DE IVF 10/01/04 BFP,
    1st Beta 10/13/04 278, 2nd Beta 10/15/04 947

missyk
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Hey there! I am so happy for you that your three hour test came back fine. Let me tell you, this diabetes crap just plain sucks!
    I am also glad that you and baby are doing well. Minus the carpel tunnel. I dont have it, although my hands do go numb alot, but dh had it and had to have surgery for his and he was in so much pain from the carpel tunnel so I can only imagine what you are going through. Hopefully yours will just GO AWAY after the baby is born. I bet it does. Oh and as far as you having the baby early. Hey, if the lungs are mature and it brings you some relief then there is nothing wrong with that. Except that I am jealous. LOL
    Depending on how big this one gets from the diabetes and how well the baby is tollerating things i may have my section earlier then the 38 week mark too. Doctor just said she will know more as we continue on.. I have to have NST every week starting next week so basically it just depends on the baby. I am SOOOOOOOO ready as this has been a HARD pregnancy so i can relate! keep us updated!
    Missyk
    Mommy to Kaelyn 11/22/2002--My little sweetie!
    My Wild mamma!--Carlee Grace 05/31/05