FertileThoughts.com - Infertility, adoption, pregnancy and parenting discussions
OMG...I JUST realized.....

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    kathyd
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like

OMG...I JUST realized.....

Hi Ladies,

I just realized that I am 34.5 weeks. I had Grace at 37 weeks....that means if I were to deliver at the same time I only have TWO AND A HALF weeks left!!!

HOLY BABEOLIES!!!!!!

I am sooooo not even ready yet!

I forgot to update y'all about my fluid issue. My fluid has taken a very big downward turn. Last week in measured at 7cm....5cm is emergency c-section, 10 is really where they like to see things at a bare minimum.

With Gracie I hovered aroun 8-9 in the last few weeks....so with Ryan I am actually lower. I am having BPP's every week and have another one on Thursday. We'll know more then. I would bet that he's still the same.

He actually has dropped. I noticed this morning that my tummy seemed smaller....but actually, he has just dropped and is now in a different spot.

HOLY BABEOLIES!!!!!! It's getting sooo close!

Kath
    me 36 DH 33
    m/c 12-7-01
    m/c 3-22-02
    DD Grace 5/9/03
    m/c 3-22-04 :angel
    DS Ryan 5/12/05

2. Advertisement

missyk
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    That is so funny that you bring this up cause we were JUST talking about this TONIGHT~ I had Kaelyn at 37.5 weeks and if i have this baby at that time i only have 31 days!!!!!!!!!!! In terms of having all we need we are NOT ready,, in terms of me being ready to have this baby. SOOO READY!
    I am sorry to hear about your fluid, hopefully you will hang in there for couple more weeks! I have to go next Friday for my Non stress test, I am going to have them every week now since my gestational diabetes crap!
    Missyk
    Mommy to Kaelyn 11/22/2002--My little sweetie!
    My Wild mamma!--Carlee Grace 05/31/05

KT*
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like

Omgosh Kathy!!

2.5wks!!!!!!!! Can you imagine?? It doesn't seem possible that anyone from this DD board could be that close to delivery, but you indeed are! I'm very sorry to hear about your AFI situation, that could indeed be another factor that may contribute to you delivering sooner rather than later. I can't remember, but isn't some decrease in fluid normal at this point in pg? I know 5-7 is not normal but I'm asking b/c I have to have another US next wk to check for possible Oligo because I've been leaking scant amts of nitrazine + fluid so they are keeping an eye on me. My index was 18 at 31wks but I was just wondering if you know the normal range for 34-35wks? But back to you, I hope your fluid levels hold strong or increase. Please keep us posted on your BPP's. Good luck and enjoy the home stretch!!
    KT
    Kerry(KT)
    Mom to Kyle 16yo
    Dustin 13yo
    Shaeley 3yo(FET #1 Shaeley born 4/18/02)
    IVF/TESE/ICSI/FET
    Cavan 5/24/05(FET#2 (9 "arrested" 5d embies transferred, advised to discard them all, "discarded" them in my uterus,one took!!)

suzq515
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Okay Kathy, take a deep breath!!! It will be okay. I bet you are more ready than you think. It is just so exciting that your little man could be here in just a few weeks.

Good Luck!!!

Sue
    ME-31/ DH-30
    Furbaby- Lulu 6
    born 5/28/05

3 grueling years of IVF for a beautiful bundle of joy!!!

Blessedmama24
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    WOW 2.5wks sounds really nice . My fluid has been around 20 which is high end of normal if I am correct. I feel like an absolute balloon. Hope your little one gives you time to get everything done before his arrival. Cant believe its almost over.
    test

homeschoolmom
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    Okay, I'm jealous!! I always carry to term, although with this pg, who knows?? What's it like to finish early?? It those last weeks that are SO uncomfortable!
    Anyways...I bet you are ready and I know it will all work out! Praying for your lil guy as he continues to grow these last couple of weeks!

Michelle

grainne
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    Kathy,

I feel so excited for you. I do hope your fluid issue is not a problem. I bet you are more ready than you think. This is all sooooooooexciting. I get such a rush at the idea that most of you girls are ahead of me and I get to watch and learn from you all.

What a wonderful time this is for us.
    Love Grainne
    Me 46, TCC # 1 for 7 years.
    1st DE IVF 10/01/04 BFP,
    1st Beta 10/13/04 278, 2nd Beta 10/15/04 947