FertileThoughts.com - Infertility, adoption, pregnancy and parenting discussions
Sex???

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    homeschoolmom
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like

Sex???

Is anyone else having a lot of uncomfortable pressure during orgasm? I don't remember having this much discomfort. It almost makes it not worth it, although since I'm able to, I don't want to avoid dh. I'm not worried about it causing PTL, because I don't continue to cramp afterwards or have any other symptoms. It's just not very enjoyable!
    Anyone else feeling the same?

Michelle

2. Advertisement

missyk
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    NO sex happenin here on our ponderosa!
    I dont even remember if i had that pressure its been so long. LOL
    Dh is scared to death to have sex with all that has been going on with me, which doesnt bother me to much at this point since I am freaking out too. lol
    But i have heard that it is common to have uncomfortable pressure during sex. Maybe if it gets TOO uncomfortable you can please dh in other ways.
    Missyk
    Mommy to Kaelyn 11/22/2002--My little sweetie!
    My Wild mamma!--Carlee Grace 05/31/05

ScrappyCat
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Not happening on this end either. We haven't for a long long time because of the spotting early on.

With the C-section, it probably won't be happening for at least a month afterwards either.

Lisa

kathyd
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm sorry....I know you are talking about something that I have heard of....SEX.....I just can't put my finger on it. Hmmmm.....SEX? I don't know....it's been so long i think i've forgotten what that is! hehehehe

Kath
    me 36 DH 33
    m/c 12-7-01
    m/c 3-22-02
    DD Grace 5/9/03
    m/c 3-22-04 :angel
    DS Ryan 5/12/05

Teddybear
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    Kathy, you crack me up! Really, I'm glad I'm not the only one whose love life has gone out the window. My dh is still interested. Me, I couldn't care less. I'm so tired & uncomfortable that even the idea of sex makes me want to run screaming in the other direction!

Lori

ds - Logan, age 3
    ds - edd 7/4/05

suzq515
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    What is this Sex thing you are refering to ladies????? It is an unfamiliar word in our house!!! Sorry I can't help you Michelle.

Sue
    ME-31/ DH-30
    Furbaby- Lulu 6
    born 5/28/05

3 grueling years of IVF for a beautiful bundle of joy!!!

kathyd
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    We are going away this weekend (just a short drive) to stay in a nice hotel and just "BE" for two days. The grandparents are coming over to watch Gracie....

FUnny thing is that usually when we go away it's all about nookie all the time. Loud, crazy nookie.

This time it's about eating food and laying in the sun.....I think nookie won't even come up in conversation! So pathetic! But there ain't NUTTIN attractive about me right now. I also think at 35 weeks, DH is too freaked out about it to have sex.

hehehe....ya never know!

Kath
    me 36 DH 33
    m/c 12-7-01
    m/c 3-22-02
    DD Grace 5/9/03
    m/c 3-22-04 :angel
    DS Ryan 5/12/05