FertileThoughts.com - Infertility, adoption, pregnancy and parenting discussions
My girls!!!

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    grainne
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like

My girls!!!

Hello Everyone,

I've been away all week and had no computer. DH and I have just started, this week, renovating an investment property we bought. It about 4 hours from home and we would like to get it finished before our little bundle gets here. It means going back and forth alot and staying there as its on an nearby island and so we cant commute each day. Its frustrating for me as, obviously I cant get stuck in and help (Michael will hardly let me lift my coffee, for pete's sake) But I am enjoying choosing all the flooring and paint etc. We leave again on Sunday but this time I should have our computer with us. I miss you guys so much. I was just noticing how there are new member's on the Dec DD board. AHHHHHHHHH That how far along we are. Holy Mackerolies!!!!!

I go for a check-up tomorrow and I will find out if I have been a good girl and not gained too much weight. I really have tried and thought if I gained nothing I would get to eat ice-cream again. But alas, I just know I that didnt happen. WHATEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love and Warm, strong, cyber hugs to you all

Grainne
    Me 46, TCC # 1 for 7 years.
    1st DE IVF 10/01/04 BFP,
    1st Beta 10/13/04 278, 2nd Beta 10/15/04 947

2. Advertisement

homeschoolmom
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    Grainne~

It's good to hear from you! I was hoping all was okay!
    I know, can you believe there's already new mommies due in Dec! We are almost done! I can't wait!
    Hope your drs appt goes well and try not to let her get to you if you have gained weight! I think you are doing great! Let us know how it goes!

Michelle

Erin26
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    It's good to hear you're doing ok. Let us know how it goes at you OB visit. And, enjoy your decorating!

Erin
    Age 27, DH 27
    Cycle 6 -IVF BFP!!!! EDD 6/23
    Nathan James
    Born 5/31/05
    6lbs 10oz 19in