FertileThoughts.com - Infertility, adoption, pregnancy and parenting discussions
What are you bringing baby home in??

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    ScrappyCat
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

What are you bringing baby home in??

I just started thinking about what I'm bringing Tori home in and I need help!!

As we all know our babies are due in June...here in Houston it's going to be HOT!!

So...what should I bring her home in?? Short sleeve? Dress? Pant set/long sleeve??

Help me!!

Lisa

2. Advertisement

bebe
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    I also live in hot weather and will bring my twin girls home in soft, comfortable, pink & white cotton knit. I am opting for a full coverage, very light weight, long sleve, very girly, pant set. Even though it is hot we will be in air conditioning most of the time (hospital,car,home). I also think a new babies skin is so sensitive it is best covered for a few weeks.

bebe
    ME 43 DH 40, 7-02 (Domestic Adoption), 4-05 (DE #1, IVF #5),
    (M/C, Ectopic Pregnancy, Failed Adoption)

homeschoolmom
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    I live in CA and it's hot here too! I'm planning on bringing the baby home in a light weight long sleeve pant suit. It's very cute with a baseball theme on it!

Michelle

Liv's Mommy
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Olivia was born in July so it was pretty hot. I brought her home in a cotton one-piece outfit....the best way I can describe it is that it looked like a onesie but the bottom part looked like shorts...does that make sense? I also had one of those little knit caps on her with the 2 knots on top. I got it from the Gap. For Ashlee I am going to look for something similiar to that. I want to go to the Gap and show Olivia a few different outifts and have her pick out the final one. I am just hoping I can find something kind of like what I had. It was a pretty simple outfit but I didn't want to be fussing with a dress and all that. Plus I wanted her to be comfy.
    Jen 36 dh 40
    #1 dd 7/17/02
    My precious little girl!!
    #2 dd 6/10/05
    My other precious little girl!!

suzq515
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Since Dh is a huge Yankees fan, Billy is coming home dressed as a little Yankees' slugger. We got him a cotton cap, Yankees' onsie and warmup suit. I think it's going to be swimming on him but Dh is all excited. I am sure I will have several backup outfits (just in case).

Sue
    ME-31/ DH-30
    Furbaby- Lulu 6
    born 5/28/05

3 grueling years of IVF for a beautiful bundle of joy!!!

Erin26
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have two outfits, one in up to 7lbs and one in 0-3 mo. They are both little blue and white pant sets. One is carters and is a light sweater knit and the other is Gap and is a cotten knit. I will put short sleaved onesies on under them so if he gets warm I can take off the sweater. I'll post pictures this weekend. I live in the midwest, and it will be HOT here in late June, but the air will be on high where ever we are. I can't wait . What are you new Moms planning on wearing home?

Erin
    Age 27, DH 27
    Cycle 6 -IVF BFP!!!! EDD 6/23
    Nathan James
    Born 5/31/05
    6lbs 10oz 19in