FertileThoughts.com - Infertility, adoption, pregnancy and parenting discussions
Found the cutest *curtains* today!

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    ScrappyCat
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Found the cutest *curtains* today!

In my last hour of my GTT today, I went to Target...as I'm cruising around (literally) in the little scooter, I came across the curtain section...didn't see anything I liked, then kept cruising...next thing I know, I'm in the shower curtain area and found the perfect curtains!!! I just hope they are long enough...they are a darker pink, and all fuzzy! They are just precious and exactly what I was looking for...I've looked everywhere too! They were 14.99 each, which was a shock cause the sticker on the aisle said 24.99 ea!!

I'm having dh measure the window now!!

Lisa

2. Advertisement

missyk
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Glad that you found someting that you like!
    That is a good idea.. I have been looking for curtains for Kaelyns room. We are in the process of moving her to her big girl room with her new bed. Not sure how that is going to go. I havent found anything that i like,, Maybe i should look in the shower curtain section.
    Okay, dumb question.. how are you going to hang them. Are you going to sew it at the top to make a place for a rod or are you actually going to use the hooks??? is that dumb of me to ask.. lol
    Missyk
    Mommy to Kaelyn 11/22/2002--My little sweetie!
    My Wild mamma!--Carlee Grace 05/31/05

ScrappyCat
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Hey Missy... I've been toying around with that idea...

If I find some cute hooks, I may use those. They have all sorts now a days!

Also, if I found a skinny pole, it would fit right through the hole in the curtain, leaving a cute, loose ruffle at the top.

And lastly, I thought of using some ribbon through the hole and turning it into a tie top curtain!

As you can tell, I'm thinking, just not sure what I plan on doing yet!!

Lisa

suzq515
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Wow Lisa!!! I love hearing about a good bargains. The curtains sound aborable and I love the ribbon idea for hooking them up!!! I hope all the measurements work for you. Have fun decorating.

Sue
    ME-31/ DH-30
    Furbaby- Lulu 6
    born 5/28/05

3 grueling years of IVF for a beautiful bundle of joy!!!