FertileThoughts.com - Infertility, adoption, pregnancy and parenting discussions
Baby is fine, the rest of us...UUGGHHH

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    ScrappyCat
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Baby is fine, the rest of us...UUGGHHH

Okay....last week I told you of my *tumble*...my foot is getting better but I still can't walk...yesterday was the 1st time in a week I actually saw sunlight and breathed fresh air (had a drs. appt!).

We had the echocardiogram for the baby...my mom ended up taking me because ds was very sick so dh took him to the dr.

Update on the baby...dr. saw nothing "but a healthy baby"...her heart is perfect...we saw so many amazing things too...like her kicking me...caught it on tape!! The tech was like...whooo, bet you felt that one!! She was playing with her feet alot too! she would grab her foot with her hand and bring it to her face...again...amazing...God's miracle in the making...And talk about flexible...YIKES!!

Update on ds...he has the FLU...yes, the FLU...Spring break is over so he is officially missing school....they gave him some flu stuff to hopefully make it pass sooner...but as of 3:15 he was running a fever at 104. Thankfully, I had my flu shot, so my dr. told me I don't need to worry about anything. My mom is here so i don't have to be around him much...She (my mom) is taking flu pills my sister gave her (they were my bil, he didn't take) because her son had the flu and there dr. prescribed everyone in the house the flu pills.

AND..Friday is my son's b-day party! Please say a prayer that he is better...I don't want to post pone, but will if necessary...Dr. said he should be better by then...let's hope.

That's all for now...

Lisa

2. Advertisement

homeschoolmom
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    Lisa~

Congrats on a healthy baby girl! I'm so glad to hear her echocardiogram came back normal!
    Sorry to hear you are still unable to walk and that ds is so sick! I hate it when they don't feel good! I hope you will up and walking very soon and that ds feel great for his birthday party!
    Please let us know how your doing.

Michelle

suzq515
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am happy to hear you finally made it out of your house and got wonderful news from the U/S. I hope Ds is feeling better by Friday, I hate when kids are sick for their birthday. They look forward to it like it's Christmas!!

Sue
    ME-31/ DH-30
    Furbaby- Lulu 6
    born 5/28/05

3 grueling years of IVF for a beautiful bundle of joy!!!