FertileThoughts.com - Infertility, adoption, pregnancy and parenting discussions
My 27 week twin U/S

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    bebe
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like

My 27 week twin U/S

Our girls both looked perfect today. They were both head down so hopefully they will stay that way so I can deliver them vaginally. Eva weighed 2.6 lbs and Claire weighed 2.3 lbs, both weights we were told is in "normal" range. It was so exciting to see them at this stage and to know they are sharing the nutrients equally.

I would post a belly shot but it is just tooooooo big. I am27 weeks but I am measuring 35 weeks already. My uterus is up to my breat bone and feels cramped under my ribs. You all look so CUTE in your belly shots...I'm jealous! As of today I have gained 30lbs.

We are putting the nursery together over Easter. I can not wait to see the room painted PINK and to see all the girly decorations!!

I hope everyone is feeling good today.

bebe
    ME 43 DH 40, 7-02 (Domestic Adoption), 4-05 (DE #1, IVF #5),
    (M/C, Ectopic Pregnancy, Failed Adoption)

2. Advertisement

homeschoolmom
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    Bebe~

I'm so glad to hear you and the girls are doing well! It sounds like they are growing perfectly! What an awesome experience it must be to have two lives growing inside of you!
    Have fun painting the nursery pink and putting all those precious girl touches in there! I can't wait to decorate! We are in the beginning process of finding a new house, so it will have to wait!
    Do you have the ability to post your u/s pics?? I love to see twin u/s pics! I've never experienced it personally and I think it's an amazing sight!

Michelle

suzq515
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    It must have been amazong seeing the girls. I am sorry that you are so uncomfortable. Just more reason to rest. And 30 pounds with twins is not bad at 27 weeks. I have gained 27 pounds already and I am only carrying one!!!

Have fun decorating the baby's room. I bet it's going to look adorable.

Sue
    ME-31/ DH-30
    Furbaby- Lulu 6
    born 5/28/05

3 grueling years of IVF for a beautiful bundle of joy!!!

grainne
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    Its so wonderful to read about your baby girls and how lovingly you talk about them. I too would love to see your u/s pictures .................and a belly pic. For God sakes of course you're big. You have 2 babies in there. Are they identical or fraternal?

Good to hear all is going well.

Love Grainne
    Me 46, TCC # 1 for 7 years.
    1st DE IVF 10/01/04 BFP,
    1st Beta 10/13/04 278, 2nd Beta 10/15/04 947

ScrappyCat
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    That's so cool that you know how much they weigh and everything!! It is wonderful that they are "sharing" already! I have a friend who adopted twins and one was way bigger than the other...My friend was told one twin "hogged" everything!! Of course...I don't know the history of the mother...prenatal care or anything like that.

I can't wait till our room is painted pink!! Of course, being layed up like I am...it's not happening anytime soon....AARGGGH!!!

Have fun decorating!!

lisa

little_roo
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm glad to hear that you and your girls are doing great. Have fun painting and decorating the room.
    Kim (dx PCOS) - 31/DH - 34
    06/05 02/07 04/04

casey
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    That is great that you are huge...you have two babies in there
    It is so special to have two in there together. Was one kicking the other one? We used to see that a lot...or they'd be measring one baby and you'd see the other one sticking her hand in the picture...
    I hope you're feeling okay really and getting a lot of rest...I know it got to the point where I could do like one thing a day and that was it...so take care and post a picture!!
    Katy...SAHM to
    Madison Elizabeth 4/29/2003
    Lauren Catherine 4/29/2003
    Ella Renee 5/31/2005

Liv's Mommy
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bebe,
    I am so glad to hear that you and the twins are doing so well!!! Thanks so much for the update. It must be so cool to see 2 in there moving around. Good luck with your nursery. I would love to see pics of it once it is all decorated!! Take care.
    Jen 36 dh 40
    #1 dd 7/17/02
    My precious little girl!!
    #2 dd 6/10/05
    My other precious little girl!!

kathyd
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Bebe,

GREAT news on your ultrasound!!! The babies sound like they are thriving in there! I am always amazed when we see twin, triplet and quad pregnant ladies at our place. It sure makes me quit whining about how yucky I feel sometimes!!!

Do you have any pictures you can post? We'd love to see them!

Kath
    me 36 DH 33
    m/c 12-7-01
    m/c 3-22-02
    DD Grace 5/9/03
    m/c 3-22-04 :angel
    DS Ryan 5/12/05