FertileThoughts.com - Infertility, adoption, pregnancy and parenting discussions
hi

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

hi hi

hope4jo
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like

hi

I have not been around in awhile but I am glad to see everyone is doing good.

I've been trying to get a lot done before the bedrest they've been threatening.

I am trying to get organized. We painted our laundry room because that is the way we always enter the house and it really needed it. It is a really nice khaki green. I told my DH, it is very zen. I wanted it to look welcoming for our babies. I know it is silly but that is me.

Everyone says, I am nesting.

My babies have been kicking a lot. I love it. No names yet. It seems so important. I can't decide.

I have hemorroids. Blubbered like a baby when I found that out. I was not even constipated. Go figure.

Take care everyone.
    Jo

2. Advertisement

grainne
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Jo,

Its good to hear from you and that everything is coming along nicely. Isnt it the most wonderful feeling in the world to feel your babies move around inside you. I am thinking that I know already I am going to miss this when baby gets here.

Whoops! Stay in the moment!

I havent started nesting yet. I hear you get a big cleaning urge towards the end but I think that cause you know you are not going to be doing housewrk for a while. I did a bit of that before bringing my embryos home for the first time.

I hope you done get put on bedrest too such but make sure you rest up anyway.

Love Grainne
    Me 46, TCC # 1 for 7 years.
    1st DE IVF 10/01/04 BFP,
    1st Beta 10/13/04 278, 2nd Beta 10/15/04 947

bebe
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Jo:

So glad to see you are still out there, I thought I was the only twin prego here.

How are you feeling?

I just posted an update from my 27 week U/S. Have you had an U/S recently?

bebe
    ME 43 DH 40, 7-02 (Domestic Adoption), 4-05 (DE #1, IVF #5),
    (M/C, Ectopic Pregnancy, Failed Adoption)

homeschoolmom
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    Jo~

It's so nice to hear from you! I'm glad you and the babies are doing well! Sorry about the hemorroids! I can sympathize with you on that! A nice warm bath is great! Make sure and get some cream from the hospital after you have your babies, it will help.
    Take care of yourself and let us know how you are doing whenever you can!

Michelle

mod-DiIP
    mod-DiIP
    has no status.
    Edit
    Glad to see your update...We also finished our laundry room right before our twins arrived. Maybe it's because after the little ones arrive, you never can EMPTY the laundry room! LOL

Nice to hear things are going well and the babies are busy.

Diana

suzq515
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Glad to hear from you. Great to hear that the babies are active too.

Sue
    ME-31/ DH-30
    Furbaby- Lulu 6
    born 5/28/05

3 grueling years of IVF for a beautiful bundle of joy!!!