FertileThoughts.com - Infertility, adoption, pregnancy and parenting discussions
I'm baaaack....but SOOOOO Busy!

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    kathyd
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm baaaack....but SOOOOO Busy!

Hi ladies,

Well I'm back from our trip to Florida. We threw a surprise 60th b-day party for my mom...it was soooo amazing! I feel like I have been travelling for 2 weeks!

We are also running an ad on the National Geographic Special called In the Womb that runs this Sunday. It's all about fetal development and 4D Ultrasound. We have been working frantically to get the whole thing put together.

I was having 8-12 Braxton Hicks contractions an hour two nights ago. I just laid in bed and eventually they stopped. I went to the doc the next day and my cervix measured 4.5 cm which is GREAT! SO not PTL here. He asked if I was stressed or doing too much. Uhhh....YEAH! Just a bit. I am way to overstretched in my life at 28 weeks pregnant. I wish I could just find some time to relax!

I hope all is well with everyone and hopefully this weekend I'll be able to catch up!!

Love ya and missed ya all!

Kath
    me 36 DH 33
    m/c 12-7-01
    m/c 3-22-02
    DD Grace 5/9/03
    m/c 3-22-04 :angel
    DS Ryan 5/12/05

2. Advertisement

homeschoolmom
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    Kathy~

Welcome back and thank you for the update. I was wondering how you were doing.
    How cool about the National Geographic! I will have to look out for that addition.
    Please take care of your yourself and get some much needed rest! Your body was definately telling you to slow down!

Rest, rest, rest!!!
    Michelle

suzq515
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Kathy get some rest this weekend!!!!! It's great that you traveled to FLA. to celebrate your Mom's birthday. She must have been so excited to see you guys.

DH and I have been looking forward to that segment on National Geographics. It's so cool that you have been working on that. It airs here at 8:00 Sunday night and I already programed the TV!!!

Sue
    ME-31/ DH-30
    Furbaby- Lulu 6
    born 5/28/05

3 grueling years of IVF for a beautiful bundle of joy!!!

grainne
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome back Kathy. Good to hear from you

As wonderfully exciting to hear about your National Geographic gig, its worrying to hear that you are that busy. You need your rest. Here I am all lofty and thinking how easy it is give fork out advice but seriously you do have to slow down. I hope the weekend will be a nice quite time for you.

Isnt it nice to be all back together again. Ahhhh!!!!!!

Love Grainne
    Me 46, TCC # 1 for 7 years.
    1st DE IVF 10/01/04 BFP,
    1st Beta 10/13/04 278, 2nd Beta 10/15/04 947

Erin26
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    I wish I had cable!! I would love to see that. We live in the country - we can get satalite, but it's sooo expensive out here. You better slow down girl! I would have a panic attack if that happend to me. Take care.

Love, Erin
    Age 27, DH 27
    Cycle 6 -IVF BFP!!!! EDD 6/23
    Nathan James
    Born 5/31/05
    6lbs 10oz 19in

Liv's Mommy
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Kathy,
    Glad that you are back! I am so jealous that you got to go to Florida. We are just buried here in snow, so it would be nice to have some decent weather! It sounds like you are definitely very busy!!! I am glad that your BH's stopped and that your cervix is measuring ok. Now slow down will ya girl!!!
    That is great that you will be airing an ad during the NG special. I just saw that there were was going to be a special on. Can you tell me what channel it is going to be on and what time it is on? I just saw an ad on t.v. for Accuview Imaging Center. That is the first ad of theirs that I have seen on t.v. I am glad to see that they are advertising more in my area now.
    Anyway, welcome back!!!!!!!!!!
    Jen 36 dh 40
    #1 dd 7/17/02
    My precious little girl!!
    #2 dd 6/10/05
    My other precious little girl!!