FertileThoughts.com - Infertility, adoption, pregnancy and parenting discussions
My update

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    grainne
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like

My update

Top o' the mornin' to y'all.

Happy to report that my doctor's visit went well yesterday. She said baby's head is up and that probably explains the sensation I am having up under my bra strap the past week or so. She said the baby's head is pushing the skin up. I am still having days where I feel like I am too small (Sheesh!!!!) but she reassured me that everything is right on target and that I am just carrying low. I have now put on 13 lbs (only 3 since my last visit) shocked with that as I felt I ate my way through my whole visit home. God this little angel has a big appetitie.

My Mammy is here visiting now from Ireland and she was with me and got to hear the baby's heart beat and feel a little shoulder. SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO cute, eh?

I am scheduled for my glucose test in 3 weeks. Cant wait for that!!!!!!
    It is really hitting me now how far along I am. Six months pregnant, ME ????

Love Grainne
    Me 46, TCC # 1 for 7 years.
    1st DE IVF 10/01/04 BFP,
    1st Beta 10/13/04 278, 2nd Beta 10/15/04 947

2. Advertisement

missyk
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    WONDERFUL update!! SO glad that all is well. I also think my lil one is head up. I am always feeling the kicking in my cervix and WAYYYY down low in my vaginal area!! I also feel them up high though so that is why I think this baby is head up. Kaelyn was like that my WHOLE pg and NEVER changed. I ended up with a c-section which I am going to have this time anyway. Anyway, good to have you back and posting again after your trip.. Come on with your next belly picture!!!
    Missyk
    Mommy to Kaelyn 11/22/2002--My little sweetie!
    My Wild mamma!--Carlee Grace 05/31/05

homeschoolmom
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    Grainne~

So glad to hear your OB appt. went well! How fun to have had your mom there with you! She must have really enjoy that time with you and your lil one! What does head up feel like? My kiddos have always been head down. What a strange feeling that must be. Although I still get kicked and punch both up high and down low.
    I'm glad you are back! It's great to hear how you are doing!

Michelle

suzq515
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    What great news from your Dr.'s visit. It's so neat that your Mom got to attend your visit. I "dragged" my Mom with me a couple of times. She cried every time she heard the heartbeat. She says it's more emotional when your baby is having a baby. Only time will tell I guess.

Good Luck to you!!!

Sue
    ME-31/ DH-30
    Furbaby- Lulu 6
    born 5/28/05

3 grueling years of IVF for a beautiful bundle of joy!!!

Erin26
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm so glad to hear everything went so well. I'm feeling small too still. I'm sure well be huge before we know it. I have a OB apt. on Monday and am anxious to know he's ok. Enjoy your Mammy! Its wonderful she's here to visit and got to go to you apt.

Love,
    Erin
    Age 27, DH 27
    Cycle 6 -IVF BFP!!!! EDD 6/23
    Nathan James
    Born 5/31/05
    6lbs 10oz 19in

Liv's Mommy
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Grainne,
    First of all I want to say WELCOME back!! I haven't had a chance to respond to your earlier post yet. I am so glad that you had such a wonderful time visting your family. We definitely missed ya!!!
    It sounds like everything is going well with you and the baby. That is great that your Mammy got to hear the baby's HB!!!!
    Thanks for the update! Take care!
    Jen 36 dh 40
    #1 dd 7/17/02
    My precious little girl!!
    #2 dd 6/10/05
    My other precious little girl!!