Its time for signups for the Spring Fling Secret Pal Event!

This one is for the ADULTS on the boards!

For those who have never done it before, you are matched with 2 pals...1 to whom you send e-cards, emails, cards, and in the end, a gift...and 1 who sends stuff to you. I do my best to match people with others who are in the same point of fertility (TTC, pregnant, adopting, parenting, fostering, etc). This program is ANONYMOUS so you need to be sure that the person to whom you are sending does NOT know who you are...you are to send all correspondence ANONYMOUSLY (this means creating an anonymous email address on one of the free email programs like yahoo or hotmail). You email, send e-cards, post to the person, send regular cards, etc ANONYMOUSLY, and in the end send a small (usually $10-$15) gift to the person, and then, on the final day, you reveal yourself to the person (or you may reveal yourself in the card inside the final gift).

If you wish to participate, the Spring Fling program will run from February 25th through March 27th. Your final present will need to arrive no later than March 25th so that we can open on the 27th.

Please send the following info to me at ftsecretpalmod@hotmail.com BY February 24th:

NAME:
POSTING NAME:
ADDRESS:
EMAIL ADDRESS:
BOARDS YOU USE at FT:
PALS YOU HAVE HAD PREVIOUSLY:
GIFT IDEAS (COLLECTIBLES, FAVORITE COLORS, SCENTS, ETC.)

Thanks and can’t wait to hear from you!
Pickles