FertileThoughts.com - Infertility, adoption, pregnancy and parenting discussions
a question about your bathroom habits. LOL

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    missyk
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

a question about your bathroom habits. LOL

I was just wondering if anyone is still getting up to go to the bathroom several times a night. I thought this was supposed to end in the second trimester and start again in the last. I dont remember doing this with Kaelyn. Of course with my heart my mind begins to wonder and I think about heart failure as this is a sign. Sorry to be so negative, but it is easy to let your mind go there when you are already having issues. Man, last night i was up like 5 times. I didnt sleep well anyway so this just made it worse. So how many times do you pee at night if at all? thanks girlies!
    Missyk
    Mommy to Kaelyn 11/22/2002--My little sweetie!
    My Wild mamma!--Carlee Grace 05/31/05

2. Advertisement

kathyd
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    I probably pee 3-5 times a night. It depends on how much I drink after about 8pm. It seems like I pee more at night than during the day. I think it's strange too! I also get these intense needs to pee during the day. It feels like baby is just standing on my bladder.....cuz when I go to pee, it's not much.

I think as we get bigger and the baby puts more pressure on our bladders, we will pee more. Sometime I just think I should drill a hole in my office chair and put a bucket under it!

Kath
    me 36 DH 33
    m/c 12-7-01
    m/c 3-22-02
    DD Grace 5/9/03
    m/c 3-22-04 :angel
    DS Ryan 5/12/05

grainne
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    I seem to be getting up once every night and thank God most times I get back to sleep if its before 5am then I tend to not sleep again. I reckon I can definitely feel pressure on my bladder already. Yesterday I was laughing as we were going out and I did my ususal pee run before my journey, only to find out that 1 minute later as I was getting into the car, I had to run back in and go again.

Love Grainne
    Me 46, TCC # 1 for 7 years.
    1st DE IVF 10/01/04 BFP,
    1st Beta 10/13/04 278, 2nd Beta 10/15/04 947

homeschoolmom
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    I still get up a lot at night too. Some of my problem is my two little ones have been sick and getting me up a lot! As soon as they wake me up, I realize I have to pee. If I get to sleep the night, without being distrub, I will get up once or twice.

Boy Grainne, do I understand peeing and then having to pee again like one minute later! My dh just rolls his eyes and smiles!

Missy, you and your precious one are in my thoughts and prayers!

Michelle

little_roo
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    I get up a minimum of 2 times a night to pee. This is far less then the first trimester but I hate to see what it will be like during my 3rd trimester.
    Kim (dx PCOS) - 31/DH - 34
    06/05 02/07 04/04

Blessedmama24
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    I am right there with you Missy. I did lots in first trimester then tappered off only to pick back up in the last 2 wks. I crave water at bedtime,odd I know and boy will I go all nite long if I drink much.
    test

Erin26
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Kath could have written my post for me.. I'm exactly like her. I still pee 3-5 times a night..never less than 3 and I get that need to pee an then nothing is there. I was worried I had a bladder infection, but no other symptoms.
    Age 27, DH 27
    Cycle 6 -IVF BFP!!!! EDD 6/23
    Nathan James
    Born 5/31/05
    6lbs 10oz 19in

ScrappyCat
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    same here!! Still getting up, distrupting my otherwise peaceful sleep (lol!)

Seriously I've tried the no drinking after 8 bit but I get SO THIRSTY!!!

Also, I did have a bladder infection early on, with NO symptoms, so, if you think you have one, get it checked out!

Lisa

Liv's Mommy
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    I don't seem to be getting up as frequently as I was. I get up on average about once a night now. However, I am not drinking as much close to bedtime either. Getting up that many times was driving me nuts!!!!
    Jen 36 dh 40
    #1 dd 7/17/02
    My precious little girl!!
    #2 dd 6/10/05
    My other precious little girl!!

casey
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm down to two times a night. Lately I've had two extra people waking me up to come into my bed and then I have to pee AGAIN but they ge so upset if I leave that I just lay there holding it and usually fall back to sleep. I'm dreading that last trimester when I'm back up to 4-5 times...it makes me so sleepy the next day!!
    Katy...SAHM to
    Madison Elizabeth 4/29/2003
    Lauren Catherine 4/29/2003
    Ella Renee 5/31/2005

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast