FertileThoughts.com - Infertility, adoption, pregnancy and parenting discussions
Here's the pattern we picked for nursery!

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    ScrappyCat
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Here's the pattern we picked for nursery!

Here's the pattern we (okay I ) picked!

It's Wendy Bellimisso sold exclusively at Babies R Us...it's not released yet so I'm having to be patient AGAIN...AARGH!

It's a light pink floral with sage green...The green that you see is is made from a crushed velvet material. It's not very "baby" but very girly! I just love it! It's called Vintage Teaberry...

All the accessories are just precious also...the diaper stacker is a combination green leapord print and pink! She does a great job of mixing patterns and textures!

Lisa
    Last edited by lisafost; 01-22-2005 at 09:55 PM.

2. Advertisement

Liv's Mommy
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lisa,
    That is so elegant looking and very girly!!! I love it!! I saw that Wendy Bellissimo now had a line at Babies R' Us. Do you know when it will be released? I am going to have to check it out. I really like her stuff. Have fun decorating that nursery.
    Jen 36 dh 40
    #1 dd 7/17/02
    My precious little girl!!
    #2 dd 6/10/05
    My other precious little girl!!

suzq515
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    That is so beautiful. I love it. It is very princess like. Enjoy decorating!!!

Sue
    ME-31/ DH-30
    Furbaby- Lulu 6
    born 5/28/05

3 grueling years of IVF for a beautiful bundle of joy!!!

ScrappyCat
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Jen,

It's being released on January 30th...I don't know how long after that before the stores get their 1st shipment, or if they have them already and are waiting till that date to set it out! I know if you pre-order it on babiesrus.com, I think they ship on the 30th...I was so tempted to do that, but then I thought I'd wait to see it in person!

You can go to

http://www.wendybellissimo.com/nurse...ry/gallery.php

to see it up close and personal...she has where you can scroll and see different pieces zoomed up!

I can't wait to get her room all done up...right now it's a total dumping ground...it's been the, "Oh, just put it in the guest room" room!! So, we are slow working at clearing it out...Then the fun begins!

Lisa

kathyd
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    That's just beautiful!

We are doing the Wendy Bellissimo Fire Truck Pattern from Babies R Us.!

I just love her stuff!!

Kath
    me 36 DH 33
    m/c 12-7-01
    m/c 3-22-02
    DD Grace 5/9/03
    m/c 3-22-04 :angel
    DS Ryan 5/12/05

ScrappyCat
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    OH MY GOODNESS, Kathy! I was thinking JUST TODAY...if somehow this baby turns out to be a boy (you know how it goes!) then I'm going to do the firetruck pattern from Wendy!!! It is absolutely PRECIOUS as well!

Since I was only 16 weeks when they scanned us and told us the sex, I wasnt to be doubley sure she stays a girl!! We go back for a level 2 on the 4th, so I'm going to ask again to make sure nothing has changed!

I'm pretty sure it hasn't, but I'd hate to bring a baby boy home to such a "girly" room!!

Lisa

hope4jo
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    I love it! My dh has an opinion on baby bedding, which is unusual. He wants something very baby. I've seen on some of these sites, they have little chandeliers. I want one, if I have girls. I wanted to do cottage style but my ideas change daily.

I am making a quilt for them to play on. It is my first attempt and I am almost done. It is too big for a crib.
    Jo

ScrappyCat
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Hi Jo

I want a chandelier too!! I was thinking of hanging one in the corner, above the glider. I don't want to replace the ceiling fan/light fixture with one...being in TX it gets so HOT in the summers that we need the ceiling fans!

The crib is oak (was ds) but the rest of her furniture will be white...She'll get an iron bed when she's old enough!

The bookcase for her room is the cottage style on the back! I love it!

DS was baby style (Noah's ark) and I've seen lots of cute, cute baby style, but just fell in LOVE with this one! I was originially setting out for a pink toile pattern...

So, refresh my memory...are you not finding out?? WAY to impatient for that!

Lisa