FertileThoughts.com - Infertility, adoption, pregnancy and parenting discussions
July Babies 6/21-6/28

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    pinklady
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like

July Babies 6/21-6/28

Hi ladies,
    Just checking in to see you you are all doing. We are doing pretty well. I seem to be getting bigger every day and DS is doing a lot of stretching in his tight quarters. I'm feeling some pressure in my pelvis, but not a lot. I have gained 5 inches in my waist in a month and a half.

I'm A little nauseous today. We are at 35.5 weeks. Perhaps this is normal in feeling not as good as we get into the final stretch. How are you all feeling?

We had our baby shower with friends and family. It was a lot of fun. from a previous week's discussion on showers, we received items from the registry from our parents (thank goodness) and three friends. The rest was a variety of items, most of what we could use and a couple things we already had. Overall it was really fun and we can make good use of most of the items. We purchased the majority of items on the registry over the last 2+ months - didn't have a lot of faith that others would (except for parents, whew!), so we are pretty much prepared for an arrival at any time. I want him to be in there as long as he needs to be, and at the same time we are so excited to meet him I can't wait, but we'll have to!

How are you ladies doing???? Would love an update!
    DH 37
    Me 40

DS born July 2010
    DS born February 2012

Blissfully happy.

2. Advertisement

Cara1
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    All good here, counting down the days. Getting harder to get my shoes on in the morning, may have to switch to my slip ons.

Finally girled up babies room, put some cute red flowers on the wall, made some curtains and found a flower bedspread.

DS#2 has adjusted into his big boy bed and we are ready. Only 25 days to go!!!

I started to get uncomfortable 2 weeks ago, and more uncomfortable last week. SO WORTH IT. Isn't it crazy.

Next appt is Wed and get to talk surgery and payments, thinking I will be there awhile.
    Cara (33) husband Jess (32)
    Mom of 2 boys made through fertilty means (my drug babies!!!) Caden (6) and Karson (2.5)

Natural miracle born 07/16/10 IT"S A GIRL!!! Karissa Jane