FertileThoughts.com - Infertility, adoption, pregnancy and parenting discussions
Fall

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    B
    is trying to keep on keeping on...
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Happy

Fall

Hi everyone! Are you all hanging in there? What's new? My duo will be 17 months in 3 days and time is absolutely flying by! They're both walking -- running to be exact -- and fun. Charley got stitches in her right eyebrow last week from a fall onto a toy. Poor honey. She's tough though! Tougher than me.

So, tell me what's new. I miss all of you.
    B
    1/06 Our 35w FET Miracle
    5/09 Doubly Blessed 31w5d FET bundles of joy

Thank you God. You've made our dreams come true.

2. Advertisement

DMS721
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Tired
    Not too much new here. Patrick has started walking, but only a few steps at a time and then he goes back to crawling, as it is faster for him. He is all boy and so full of energy. He is also as stubborn as all get out. He goes for his 15 month dr appointment in 2 weeks, so I'll have a better idea of what his stats are then. Yesterday at Urgent Care he weighed in at 25 lbs 7 oz, but that was with clothes, shoes and his winnie the pooh. lol

We've had a rough start to the school year. He got a stomach bug, then pink eye, then the flu. This past week I got a cold, which he has now caught, and it got into his eyes, so he has pink eye again. I'm already through half of my sick days, and we've only been in school for 6 weeks! lol

Dawn

zaworas
    Is so happy to be a mom of 3 beautiful children now!
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    In Love
    Hi girls!!!!! Glad to hear everyone is doing ok. These kids are growing way to fast! Gatling and Owen are 16 months old and full of energy! We went on a hayride in an apple orchard recently, went trick or treating at our families houses, and they made cute pumpkins. Doc a ppt for December because our doc was full so I have no clue how big they are. They eat ok. Owen better than gatlin Lol. Gatlin is suffering from constant constipation and we are trying out different diets to help. Any suggestions?? Owen has 5 teeth and ratlin has 4, and both have some more popping through now. I will post pics today during nap time. You should post pics too. Time has flown by so fast. Christmas will be hee before you know it, and boy will they be into it this year. Miss you girls!!!
    Casey

DMS721
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Tired
    Patrick has 16 teeth. Crazy huh!!!! At the dr he was 32 inches and 24 lbs 15 oz.

Casey for the constipation, can you try to give him a bit of pear juice either alone, or mix it with a bit of water? When Patrick has issues, that always does the trick. I buy the Gerber pear juice in the baby food aisle.

Dawn

zaworas
    Is so happy to be a mom of 3 beautiful children now!
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    In Love
    Wow 16 teeth?!?! That's great, I bet he has chewing down pat! I am wondering if my guys will get teeth. This evening Gatlin had very bright red cheeks, and I think it's because his teeth are coming down. I gave acetaminophen before bedtime for his teeth.
    Thanks for the pear juice advice. Haven't tried it yet, but it's definitely going on my shopping list.
    Casey