FertileThoughts.com - Infertility, adoption, pregnancy and parenting discussions
***Fall 2010***

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    zaworas
    Is so happy to be a mom of 3 beautiful children now!
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    In Love

***Fall 2010***

Can you believe it is almost September already???
    Start thinking about Halloween, and our toddlers running around for candy!! Costume ideas anyone??

Also, Whats new? Foods you lo likes? Playtime activities??

Casey
    Casey

2. Advertisement

B
    is trying to keep on keeping on...
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Happy
    Hi there! Man I'm ready for fall. It's too darned hot to take the kids out anywhere

I'm starting to think about costumes and am not sure. I know dressing them the same for Halloween is cute right now so I'll probably do that. Next year they'll each have opinions and want to be their own I'm sure!!!

Nothing else really happening. Charley has been walking for 7 weeks or so and Sammi is now taking steps like a mummy! Her hands are straight out, grin from ear to ear and will go about 10 steps and her big butt brings her down!!!!

15 month appt in a couple weeks. Will update w/stats then. They LOVE mac and cheese and grilled cheese. Love oatmeal and dry cereal. Still on formula - the next step kind. They need the nutrients and calories. It's expensive, but worth it for now.
    B
    1/06 Our 35w FET Miracle
    5/09 Doubly Blessed 31w5d FET bundles of joy

Thank you God. You've made our dreams come true.

DMS721
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Tired
    Patrick still shows no interest in walking on his own. He has no problem jumping around in his crib and will walk around his play area by holding on to the sides. I didn't walk until I was 16 months, so maybe he is following in my footsteps (literally lol).

Patrick starts at his new daycare in 3 weeks when I go back to work. I know he will like it there, but I'm not ready to go back to work. lol We're going to go to Disneyland next week for his first visit there.

I think for Halloween he is going to be a cute dinosaur. I figure by next year he will probably have strong ideas about what he will want to be so for now I will pick the costumes I like. lol

Patrick is finally starting to eat real food. I thought he would be taking gerber baby food with him when he went off to college at the rate he was going! lol He loves grilled cheese and macaroni and cheese. Yogurt is also a favorite food of his. He will pretty much beg to try anything that we are eating. He still does get some baby food though because he isn't eating enough real food to sustain him. He is on whole milk and is drinking it out of a sippy cup. Yay for no more bottles!!!

Brandi - I can't believe your girls are already 15 months old!!

Dawn

Ashlee5455
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Kaden is 13 months old now. He was taking a few steps when he turned a year old and then about a week later he was walking everywhere! We pretty much are doing milk in a sippy now, with a bottle at bedtime every once in a while. He's a great eater--- will eat pretty much anything. Grilled cheese, mac and cheese, cookies, tofu, scrambled eggs, toast... and much more! The weird thing is though that he used to love the gerber puffs and now he won't eat them! He says "cat" and "dog", "mom, mama" and "pap"..he has trouble saying dada for some reason, it comes out sounding more like pap.

I will post 1 year pics soon! I haven't even gotten them up on facebook---I'm slacking!

ETA: I forgot to add that I think I'm going to have him be a little cowboy for halloween. I already have the pants & shirt..just need the hat
    11 wks, 2005 5 wks, 2006

2 years old

B
    is trying to keep on keeping on...
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Happy
    How is everyone?????????????????

We had our 15mo appt a couple weeks ago. Charley is 18lbs 9oz (2nd percentile) and 30.5" (53rd percentile). Sammi is 19lb 14.5oz (10th percentile) and 30.25" (45th percentile). They're both champion walkers now and Sammi is a bit clumsy/risky! She has bumps on her poor head more often than not.

They're eating great and still drink the Enfagrow formula (thanks for the coupons!) since it has more calories and vitamins than Whole Milk. She thinks they'll be on it for awhile...

How about everyone else???
    B
    1/06 Our 35w FET Miracle
    5/09 Doubly Blessed 31w5d FET bundles of joy

Thank you God. You've made our dreams come true.