FertileThoughts.com - Infertility, adoption, pregnancy and parenting discussions
Playtime

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    zaworas
    Is so happy to be a mom of 3 beautiful children now!
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    In Love

Question Playtime

What types of toys or activities do your babies enjoy at this stage??
    Casey

2. Advertisement

B
    is trying to keep on keeping on...
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Happy
    Mine lay on a blanket on their tummys most of the day and roll around and play with soft toys and chew toys. They are starting to realize they each have a built in playmate, too!!! They're not sitting yet, but adjusting their age for the prematurity (which we don't officially do but...) they'd only be 6mo so they're not too far off yet. They scoot and roll across the floor if left unsupervised!!!!
    B
    1/06 Our 35w FET Miracle
    5/09 Doubly Blessed 31w5d FET bundles of joy

Thank you God. You've made our dreams come true.

zaworas
    Is so happy to be a mom of 3 beautiful children now!
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    In Love
    My boys like anything that lights up and plays music! They also like to chew on those colorful rings that connect. I also give them horse rides on my legs and they love that!
    Casey

DMS721
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Tired
    Patrick loves anything that plays music and lights up too. He is also a really big fan of his jumparoo. He will jump like crazy in that thing. He also likes the Lamaze brand chew toys (I think they are called play and grow). Pretty much anythign and everything is going into his mouth these days.

Dawn

sunshine813
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    AJ's the same, lights and music are great for him. And, he loves his excercise saucer. He jumps in that thing like crazy. He's also spending a lot more time on his tummy so for Christmas he got a Tummy Time mat that has lots of things to look at and pull, etc.

Also, everything goes in his mouth too! Must be the age.
    Lisa

Sweetypye
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    My Mood
    Amused
    well playtime here is about the same, Zack has been sitting independently for a few weeks but I am still nervous as he has fallen over many times when he is reaching for things so we set up the playpen so if he falls he wont hit his head. I had the breast pillow behind him but than he would fall sideways ! plus we have the bouncy chair the bumbo chair (that he wasnt really a fan of) the swing (that he only uses when he is tired) the jolly jumper that he LOVES !! Can you say our place is FULL of baby stuff lol
    IVF/ICSI #1 & 2 BFN #3 BFP, 3wks of joy FET BFP u/s 11/18
    YaYa "Majesty Goddess of supporter’s to people w/special needs who enjoys romance & suspense novels & geocaching whom will IF from Ontario"~Faith~