FertileThoughts.com - Infertility, adoption, pregnancy and parenting discussions
December Updates:

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    zaworas
    Is so happy to be a mom of 3 beautiful children now!
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    In Love

December Updates:

Hello everyone!!

Please post your December thoughts and updates on the kids here.

Have a Happy Holiday season!!
    Casey

2. Advertisement

zaworas
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    In Love
    My boys 4 month appt. went well gatlin is 15lbs and Owen is 13. Gatlin is super long and Owen is petite.We ordered high chairs , and will be starting foods next week. Rice cereal then other Organic foods.
    Gatlin isrolling up a storm and scooting yes scooting across the floor at 4.5 months old. Owen isnt doing anything yet. A little lazy boy. Everytime I put him on his tummy he lays his head down.lol I need to baby proof my living room soon!!!

Keep up the great work mommies. When my christmas cards get here i will put a pic of it u here.
    Casey

Ashlee5455
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Mellow
    We just got back from the Drs.

Kaden is:
    16 pounds 14 oz
    25 3/4 inches

according to their measurements he hasn't grown any length-wise since last time. They must've measured wrong. He's in the 80th percentile for weight & around that for height too. Head circumference was 44 percentile.

Planning on starting solids at or around 6 months as that is what is recommended for breastfed babies.
    11 wks, 2005 5 wks, 2006

2 years old

fetch
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi ladies,

At Ava's checkup a couple of weeks ago she was 16.4lbs and 25"L.
    She is now 5 months old as of yesterday, (22wks).
    Her hair has started to get a bit longer. Up until now she's been mainly bald with some peach fuzz. Maybe it's all the stimulation from me rubbing off the cradle cap! lol

I'm also probably going to start rice cereal at 6mo.
    I'm not in a rush though as she's not really showing any major signs of wanting it.

Casey - Gatlin is scooting already?!? Holy smokes!

zaworas
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    In Love
    Fetch,
    Owen has no hair just fuzz too!!
    Gatlin is scooting.. its nuts, he is too young, but he wants to move man!

Like I said Owen isnt even rolling over yet. So I have to extreme opposites.
    Casey

Sweetypye
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    My Mood
    Amused
    Happy to give the good update!
    Zackary at his 4month was 15.3lb and 25.5 inches
    he has been having pablum since about 3.5 months and I have been told by the Dr that I was not suppose to start him as he may be more sensitive to developing a wheat allergy because he has had cereal, dont think I believe that one but anyways. Over the last 2wks he is sitting for longer and longer, he has discover his toes, he is putting his pacifier in his mouth on his own, he is reaching for his toys all the time, he is trying more and more to hold the bottle on his own, and now I here MAMAMAMAMAM all day long!!!!! He is super smiley and bright, he laughs all the time, and is very ticklish !! And he is 5 months old in 2 days, OMG where did the time go!
    IVF/ICSI #1 & 2 BFN #3 BFP, 3wks of joy FET BFP u/s 11/18
    YaYa "Majesty Goddess of supporter’s to people w/special needs who enjoys romance & suspense novels & geocaching whom will IF from Ontario"~Faith~

B
    is trying to keep on keeping on...
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Happy
    I updated the other day for my girls 6 month appt. on a separate thread. Everyone's update here sounds great!!!

I hope everyone has a nice Holiday season. If any of you are on Face Book, maybe we can hook up over there as this board gets hardly any action. It's sad b/c I'd really like to keep up with everyone and our kiddos.
    B
    1/06 Our 35w FET Miracle
    5/09 Doubly Blessed 31w5d FET bundles of joy

Thank you God. You've made our dreams come true.

sunshine813
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi All, it's been a crazy few weeks for us. AJ had his four month appointment and is 15 lbs and 26-1/2 inches (54th & 92nd percentile, respectively). His shots threw him into a four day whirlwind of fever and crankiness. That eased up only to be replaced by lots of crying at night and a refusal to be laid down. He'd sleep fine as long as you were holding him on your shoulder. Well, after about a week of that we finally took him to the doctor and turns out he had some kind of upper respiratory infection that had his head all full and I guess it hurt to lay him flat. So, on to antibiotics, which cleared up his infection but has caused him to have major diarrhea and vomiting. So, he got 6 days of antibiotics and we finally quit. They were just causing too many issues and his infection is better. I know we're running the risk of creating "superbugs" but I was really worried about him becoming dehydrated. So, we're hopeful that things will start bouncing back and we'll get our happy, healthy baby back.

I was reading the sleep post and we are experience the same thing, although it's hard to tell whether it's from all his issues recently or if this would have happened anyway. He used to sleep from 8:30-6am but now seems to wake up around 2. Also, we haven't really done the food thing yet. Had one day of rice cereal and it was a rough night but in hindsight, it was probably from the respiratory infection, not the cereal. Once he's back to normal, we'll try again. I don't remember who said it feels like they had a newborn again, but I feel the same way. I'm tired.

I am on facebook and seem to be able to check that more often so if anyone would want to "friend me" I'm Lisa Crawford.
    Lisa

DMS721
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Tired
    Lisa - I just sent you a friend request on facebook. I hit the button too fast before I could send a message telling you who I was. lol

Dawn

B
    is trying to keep on keeping on...
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Happy
    Lisa, me too!! You'll probably recognize me tho...
    B
    1/06 Our 35w FET Miracle
    5/09 Doubly Blessed 31w5d FET bundles of joy

Thank you God. You've made our dreams come true.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast