FertileThoughts.com - Infertility, adoption, pregnancy and parenting discussions
Sleep

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Ashlee5455
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Mellow

Sleep

How much/well is your LO sleeping at night? Kaden started sleeping through the night around 6-8 weeks up until a couple weeks ago and now he sleeps horrible. Getting up at least twice a night, sometimes more. Last night he was up every hour until 12, and then up again around 3, and then 6, then 8. I'm getting exhausted and feeling like I have a newborn again!
    11 wks, 2005 5 wks, 2006

2 years old

2. Advertisement

DMS721
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Tired
    Ashlee - Patrick started having this same issue on Thursday. Even though he is now eating cereal at night, he is back to waking up at least once in the middle of the night, and really fighting going to sleep. It is killing me!!!! I don't know how much the little guy can eat. His tummy can't be that big!!!! lol

Dawn

zaworas
    Is so happy to be a mom of 3 beautiful children now!
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    In Love
    My boys have gotten up at 4am 6am then up for day at 7-8am. However during growth spurts they wake up around 11pm-midnight for another feeding.

My doc siad it should change after we start feeding solids during the day for sure.

I dont mind getting up as long as i get at least 6 hours of sleep.
    Casey

Ashlee5455
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Mellow
    I am thinking Kaden's waking is teething-related and the Dr. agrees, so we shall see. I am just very tired these days!
    11 wks, 2005 5 wks, 2006

2 years old

DMS721
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Tired
    Ashlee - I was talking to my friend who has an 11 month old. She said she recalls around the 4 or 5 month mark her little guy started waking up in the middle of the night as well due to teething issues. So it sounds like our little ones are right on track with that!

Dawn