FertileThoughts.com - Infertility, adoption, pregnancy and parenting discussions
Updates Week of Aug 16th - 22nd

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    DMS721
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Tired

Updates Week of Aug 16th - 22nd

Here is a new thread for this week. Depending on how much action each week gets, maybe we should just do a bi-weekly thread???

Glad to hear that everyone is doing well. I hope that those of you dealing with colic issues can work those out soon.

Tanya - I can't believe you have to go back to work next week already. What are you doing for child care???

Dawn

2. Advertisement

sunshine813
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dawn, thanks for starting the new thread. How did you get the picture under your name? What do they call that, the avatar?
    Lisa

sunshine813
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Okay, forget the question. I figured it out! I think it's a really cute idea.
    Lisa

tanyakollack
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DMS721 View Post
    Here is a new thread for this week. Depending on how much action each week gets, maybe we should just do a bi-weekly thread???
    Glad to hear that everyone is doing well. I hope that those of you dealing with colic issues can work those out soon.

Tanya - I can't believe you have to go back to work next week already. What are you doing for child care???

Dawn
    Well, we had a home day care interviewed and ready to go, then when Brody had colic I got worried, but we didn't want to spend the 1500 a month for daycare. (We plan on moving him next school year to daycare) So, my mother in law is keeping him this school year. I feel so much better about that. I am sure that I will be complaining about it once he's spoiled .
    I hate it that I have to go back already, but I am not tenured and this is my tenure year, I don't want to give them any excuses not to keep me.

B
    is trying to keep on keeping on...
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Happy
    I love seeing the little munchkins! Weird, mine are 12w this Wednesday but are the same size as yours! Technically they'd only be 4w this Friday from their actual due date. I have had no time to get on here to post. I read all the time, usually while pumping! Which by the way, SUCKS big time. I'm doing it as long as I can, but have no visions of grandeur this time if I can't go the year I did w/my son. I need to be a sane mommy

Sammi is fighting reflux and Charley is just the most mellow baby ever. She hasn't pooped for 2 days, but otherwise she rocks!

I start back to work next week Then the 31st I have a business trip overnight to St. Louis. Ugh! Gotta run...babies stirring.

Hugs all
    B
    1/06 Our 35w FET Miracle
    5/09 Doubly Blessed 31w5d FET bundles of joy

Thank you God. You've made our dreams come true.

tanyakollack
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by B View Post
    I love seeing the little munchkins! Weird, mine are 12w this Wednesday but are the same size as yours! Technically they'd only be 4w this Friday from their actual due date. I have had no time to get on here to post. I read all the time, usually while pumping! Which by the way, SUCKS big time. I'm doing it as long as I can, but have no visions of grandeur this time if I can't go the year I did w/my son. I need to be a sane mommy

Sammi is fighting reflux and Charley is just the most mellow baby ever. She hasn't pooped for 2 days, but otherwise she rocks!

I start back to work next week Then the 31st I have a business trip overnight to St. Louis. Ugh! Gotta run...babies stirring.

Hugs all
    It's not Vegas hot, but it's been hot, humid and very rainy here! So bring an umbrella because the storms are popping up out of no where! Have a safe trip

zaworas
    Is so happy to be a mom of 3 beautiful children now!
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    In Love
    Wow I now have to have gallbladder surgery to have it removed. Having Gallstone/gallbladder attacks from pregnancy! GEzZZZZ

Casey

B
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by zaworas View Post
    Wow I now have to have gallbladder surgery to have it removed. Having Gallstone/gallbladder attacks from pregnancy! GEzZZZZ

Casey
    oh NO!!!!!!!!!! Will you have help?
    B
    1/06 Our 35w FET Miracle

B
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by tanyakollack View Post
    It's not Vegas hot, but it's been hot, humid and very rainy here! So bring an umbrella because the storms are popping up out of no where! Have a safe trip
    Thanks! I was wondering!! I'm bummed b/c I'll have to dump my milk. The airlines don't let you bring it w/out the child I'd rather not go.......
    B
    1/06 Our 35w FET Miracle

zaworas
    Is so happy to be a mom of 3 beautiful children now!
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    In Love
    I dont know what is going to happen. My FMLA is all used up I go back to work sept 7th, the surgery cant be until middle of october, so i have to suffer until then.. and possibly lose my position from it.

Not happy...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast