FertileThoughts.com - Infertility, adoption, pregnancy and parenting discussions
Watching my belly...

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    RiTay
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like

Watching my belly...

Some days I find it hard to even believe that I am pregnant with how good I am feeling. But I am sitting here right now watching my belly as baby is kicking me hard enough to see it move! It is so amazing and reminds me how real this is. I get so excited and feel so lucky every time I feel him move with the thought that I am actually able to and am carrying and nurturing a baby boy inside of me. I hope others are able to feel there little miracles moving too or soon! Sorry, I am a little emotional today, but I can't get over how wonderful and amazing this feels!

Hope everyone is having a great day!
    Gwen
    18w6d
    Dec 2005
    Sept 2014
    March 2015 BFP!! It's twins!! EDD 11/27/15

2. Advertisement

Amyk
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Gwen -

That's so exciting! I can't wait for that feeling. I can understand being emotional, I'm right there with ya'.
    Amy
    Mommy to Sam (August 2002) and Lucy (December 2005)

50/50
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Gwen- that's so neat! I can only feel thumping right now and only periodically. I can hardly wait til I can see my belly move!

nette79
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    THis is just the greatest time of pregnancy. When your feeling good physically and you finally feel your baby moving and growing inside of you. Can't wait to reach that point.

Hugs,
    nette

BarbieJo
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Stressed
    It's pretty awesome isn't it!!! I too am starting to feel harder thumping and the belly is moving too. Just wait, it only gets better. Pretty soon, it will look and feel like aliens took over your belly.
    BarbieJo
    FET Miracle A.M. born 1/04
    Natural Miracle J.O. born 1//06

tasha
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    What an exciting time. I used to love watching my belly while pg with my ds and found it so amazing how "aware" they are of the outside world in the later stages. I would sit outside in my bathing suit eating lunch or reading a book and you could see his little hand pressing out against my belly as if he were saying "what is that light out there". I cannot wait for that stage again! Enjoy, because it is over far too quickly.

tasha

baacbs
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Isn't that the neatest feeling!? I don't think I can see my tummy move yet, but I haven't watched. I'll have to do that. She's been kicking a lot and it just started Saturday and now it's like every day I feel her. It's so neat. They aren't that hard and still kind of hard to feel with my hand, but every day it's stronger and more often. This is a neat time. I had a dream I was in the hospital getting ready to have her and all these precious babies were all around me and I just couldn't stop crying I was so excited. I can't wait to see her!