FertileThoughts.com - Infertility, adoption, pregnancy and parenting discussions
Lets chat about crazy dreams!!

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Khrissys3girls
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like

Lets chat about crazy dreams!!

Lets start a thread about the weird, crazy, scary, etc dreams that pregnancy brings on. Just trying to start some fun!!

When I was pg with my trips I didn't have too many weird dreams. I dreamed that I was pg w/ quads and 1 was born at 3 oz but did fine. Weird, I know!!

This week I had 2 dreams that were unusual. One was just 3 nights ago and I dreamed that I delivered another girl but she was 3 months early and weighed 6lbs. HAHA!! My DH also wanted to name her Presley Marie (OK I AM NOT AN ELVIS FAN!!!). Last night I dreamed that I found out that I was going to die later in the day and I was so upset because I didn't know who would take care of my girls. Of course, my DH would but it was creepy!!

So ladies!!! Don't make me feel like the only crazy one here!!! It is just so scary how vividly I remember these dreams and they are so wild. Join in!!
    Last edited by Khrissys3girls; 07-13-2005 at 08:36 PM.
    Khrissy (33), DH (44)
    IVF#2 2001 - BFP!!!
    lucky mommy of triplet girls Lindsey, Kaylee, & Carly born 8/30/01
    FET #2 BFP!!!
    John Thomas (J.T.) born 1/17/06 8lbs. 11oz. 21 inches and so YUMMY!!!

2. Advertisement

smileygirl
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    I've also had dreams that I delivered a teeny, tiny baby, but it was perfectly healthy!! I have had some pretty bizzare dreams, but I can't remember most of them. So no, you're not alone!
    Lindsay
    & ~ 02/03
    ~ 01/06
    ~ 12/08
    ~ 12/11

Mom2trips&2
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Gosh, so many...I think I have a strange dream every night, and they are always really vivid when I wake up too...I guess the wierdest was the other night I had a dream that it was Halloween and I had waited until the last minute to get the kids costumes, so I went to this little store up the road form us ( it's a hardware/convinience store ) and they had them there, but they only had turtles?? So I bought 4 turtle costumes and then I had to buy candy too, but instead of being able tto buy big bags, I had to put together little *goody bags* at the store to give out to kids. By the time I got home it was 10pm but I still took the kids out trick or treating, but no one would open the door, so we walked all the way down this long road by our house trying to get people to give out candy and then we went home....very strange....I could probably post every day about hte strange dream I had the night before...I think my hormones are just super haywire this time around...

~Carmen
    Mommy to Courtney- 3 months old, Audrey- 2yo old, Hailey, Destiny, and Andrew (28wkers)-4yo also Step Mommy to Tommy Jr-9yo

"Let’s impeach the president for lying, And leading our country into war" - Neil Young

Gogibean
    has no status.
    Over 5,000 Post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    I remember when I was pg with DD I dreamed I gave birth to a half baby half wolf creature and I said goodbye to it and off into the woods it went to live!!! That was by far the wierdest dream I've had while pg. This time around nothing to crazy, yet....

Jodi

tasha
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    I have had way too many to remember aswell, but some of them have been very disturbing to me. In one I delivered a baby girl that had no legs, and in another a baby boy that had some sort of problem with his intestines and needed surgery right away. I often dream of my dh cheating on me and of family members falling ill. I wish that I could just have a good dream once in a while too.

tasha

baacbs
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    I can't remember any right now, but they are all so weird! It's no wonder we are always so exhausted! It's exhausting me just reading these posts, our dreams must take it all out of us at night and we wake up beat!

Gabbyashley84
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like

hey ladies

hi there i was wondering what would i expect with a first visit from a fertility doc???

Lasbi
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm the queen of weird dreams. I remember my dreams even when not PG so imagine my dreams when PG!

When PG with my DD I dreamed I delivered a cat. And I said to my DH, well, it's cute and all but, so much trouble for just having a cat? Couldn't we just go to an animal shelter? LOL

Last night I had a very weird dream, not PGy related but weird. I was in the middle of some terrorist war and I was walking with a group of people, I think we where hostages :S and I saw a man tied onto a wall, and he was my grandad (he passed away 17 years ago) When I got inside a big place with a high ceiling I told one of the terrorists, well, at least he looked like he's been treated right and the terrorist said, that's what you think! :S:S:S

I've had a lot more!

SomedayMommy
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    This is weird - this is a really, really old thread. I think Gabbyashley may have meant to post on another board. I'll PM her. For some reason, a thread from 2005 came up!
    Stacie(37) DH(30)
    Bilateral hydros (cauterized), elevated dheas
    IVF#1 8/02 BFN -- IVF#2 3/05 BFN -- FET#1 6/05 BFN
    IVF#3 9/05 BFP Ben 4/29/06 -- FET#2 11/07 BFN
    IVF#4 5/08 BFP Ashley 1/2/09

Lasbi
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SomedayMommy
    This is weird - this is a really, really old thread. I think Gabbyashley may have meant to post on another board. I'll PM her. For some reason, a thread from 2005 came up!
    LOL I should check the dates. I found it weird cause I didn't know anyone. And also, I thought Gabbyashley's post was weird too. But I had such a weird dream last night I thought, hey, this is the right place to tell my dream LOL

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast