FertileThoughts.com - Infertility, adoption, pregnancy and parenting discussions
Anyone else constantly bawling like a baby???

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Mom2trips&2
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Anyone else constantly bawling like a baby???

I don't remember being such a cry baby with my other pregnancies!! I cry about everything...I cry when I'm tired, I cry when I'm happy, I cry when I throw up , and don't even talk to me about watching tv/movies!!...And not even what you would expect, I mean, yes, I cry at A Baby Story and I cry during sad movies, but I also cried the other day watching Full House, cried watching Law and Order :puzzled: and the topper, cried during the Chase Financial ( I think...could be Citi?? ) credit card commencial!! I mean, cried real tears!! And not just the first time I saw it...EVERY TIME IT COMES ON!! It's getting rediculous. Also cried the other day when I realized I let some hamburger meat go bad in teh fridge WHAT IS THE MATTER WITH ME?!?!? Anyone else got big time water works going??

~Carmen
    Mommy to Courtney- 3 months old, Audrey- 2yo old, Hailey, Destiny, and Andrew (28wkers)-4yo also Step Mommy to Tommy Jr-9yo

"Let’s impeach the president for lying, And leading our country into war" - Neil Young

2. Advertisement

LisaKay
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm not crying as often as you. But I am crying more often than I do normally and more than I did during my first pregnancy. I am normally not a crier. Now I'll cry clear out of the blue over the silliest things.

From what I've read and heard from others, this isn't that unusual. Maybe not 'normal' but not unusual either. It drives me crazy because I never know what's going to set me off. Poor DH will say something and give me a look like, What response am I going to get this time. LOL

I guess we just have to learn to live with it and hope it gets better instead of worse as time goes on.
    Lisa

pepper
    has no status.
    Over 5,000 Post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I just started tearing up at things, maybe because I had a meltdown at the OB today? I saw this couple at the exit ramp of the highway with signs - "Homeless, Hungry, etc." I usually don't give a rat's ass, but I teared up a little when the woman's sign also said "Pregnant" - I didn't have time to stop or give money because of the light, but I'm sure I would have if I could.

Kelly

PickleSpice
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    I had to laugh when I read this. Not so many waterworks this pg, but with my first, we knew I was pg when I burst into tears at a Godzilla movie! I think it was the one with the turtle creature? I was literally sobbing hysterically about how people were sooo mean to it!

robin
    has no status.
    Over 5,000 Post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    I am not crying much at all...I'm just PI$$ED all the time!

I try so hard to be calm, but once in awhile, I just want to rip DH's head off for bugging me!

RObin
    ~Robin~
    DD through adoption
    DS through IVF
    DS though FET
    3 angels in heaven

smileygirl
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    I've definitely been more emotional, lately! I can get teary eyed at almost ANY movie!! I also get upset more easily. Gotta love those pregnancy hormones!!
    Lindsay
    & ~ 02/03
    ~ 01/06
    ~ 12/08
    ~ 12/11