FertileThoughts.com - Infertility, adoption, pregnancy and parenting discussions
Any exciting plans for the 4th?

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    smileygirl
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Any exciting plans for the 4th?

We'll be sticking around home and probably spend some time at the apartment pool. We're planning on inviting a couple of friends and their kids over for a barbeque in the evening and then probably hitting the fireworks! Nothing too exciting, but always love a reason to have friends over and celebrate!
    Lindsay
    & ~ 02/03
    ~ 01/06
    ~ 12/08
    ~ 12/11

2. Advertisement

Jen213
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi! DH's parents live across the lake, about an hour from here. They have graciously offered their house & pool to us to throw a party. So we've invited about 20 or so people & we're going to have a big potluck coookout & pool party. It should be fun! I'm sure there will be plenty of fireworks as well!

Have a great time!
    :-) Jen
    Jen213
    IVF/ICSI #1
    Fraternal TWIN BOYS Dalton & Dylan
    I can't believe my babies are 3 years old!!!!!

Fayettc
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Our weekend will be quiet but my Grandmother "Nanny" will be coming to stay a week, that is always a fun time! We will swim this weekend, go on a berry picking adventure at the family farm and maybe even get some fishing in with the kids. Even though quiet it is always busy. Next weekend is our big picnic/BBQ with family and friends. We wanted everyone to come and see our new addition and enjoy a day of fun and food, should be great. Have a save 4th everyone!

Faye
    EDD 1-16-06
    First came Love, then came marriage DH '97
    then came years of ttc, then came:
    Ian 2/6/01
    Shannon/Allison 12/29/03
    Sean 1/10/06 - our natural miracle

Amyk
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    We have a pretty busy weekend if everything works out. We're hoping to go the beach on Saturday and visit some friends who we haven't seen in ages that are visiting from California. Sunday afternoon we are going to Day out with Thomas. We are also invited to a barbecue Sunday evening - not sure if we'll make it back in time for that. We are going to go somewhere and watch fireworks on the 4th, just not sure where yet.

I hope everyone has a fun and safe holiday weekend.
    Amy
    Mommy to Sam (August 2002) and Lucy (December 2005)

RiTay
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    I just got back from a trip to a family reunion in Mississippi. Besides the long drive and extreme heat, we had a great time!
    Dec 2005
    Sept 2014
    March 2015 BFP!! It's twins!! EDD 11/27/15

Gogibean
    has no status.
    Over 5,000 Post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    We are setting off our own fireworks that we bought here in Hawaii. They are legal here. My 3 year old DS is so excited! We have a long day of travel tomorrow so today we are just relaxing by the water!!

Jodi