FertileThoughts.com - Infertility, adoption, pregnancy and parenting discussions
3rd pg, 5th child, 9th week, not showing...anyone else???

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Mom2trips&2
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

3rd pg, 5th child, 9th week, not showing...anyone else???

Just wondering...I do have a very, very little bump when I lay down flat on my back, but that is it...just makes me worry as with both my subsequent I showed early ( of course, the first was triplets and the second was right after triplets and the OB's said that affected the start size of my uterus when pregnant...almost like it *remembered* that it was going to get BIG... )...just wondering how big some of you second, third, or more time arounders are/were at 9 wks...

Thanks!!

~Carmen
    Mommy to Courtney- 3 months old, Audrey- 2yo old, Hailey, Destiny, and Andrew (28wkers)-4yo also Step Mommy to Tommy Jr-9yo

"Let’s impeach the president for lying, And leading our country into war" - Neil Young

2. Advertisement

DebbB
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Carmen. This is my third and I'm now 13 weeks and still in regular (two sizes bigger) but regular clothes. I'm hardly showing at all. With my first pg, I was in maternity clothes at 8 weeks, my 2nd I was in them by 10 weeks. So, yep, I am with you on this one.
    mommy to
    B- 5 - dx NLD
    C- 4
    B - 2

Amyk
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    This is my second and I'm still in regular clothes at 10 weeks. I feel like I'm not really showing but just getting FAT. My clothes are starting to get tight and my wardrobe options are becoming limited. I refuse to buy anything new in bigger regular sizes so I'm trying to live with what I have until I feel like I can wear my maternity clothes.

With my first I must have been 14 or 15 weeks before I started wearing maternity clothes.
    Amy
    Mommy to Sam (August 2002) and Lucy (December 2005)

Gogibean
    has no status.
    Over 5,000 Post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    This is my third pg also. I feel like I am getting huge, but in reality I am not really showing. I am going to try and post a picture soon so you can see what I mean. I am definetly too small for maternity but I am wearing 2-3 sizes up from my normal size. In the mornings I am almost flat still, but after I eat and at the end of the day I have a definite pooch happening. I think you are just normal to me. Your uterus probably doesn't know what to do this time around!! I still can't believe you are pg. What did DH say? How did the big "V" go? We are probably going to be getting one here also. I can't believe that after struggling with IF and going through so much that we need to do that. I guess I am still in shock, as are you probably!!

Jodi

Khrissys3girls
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    This is my 1st pg after my triplets and at 9 1/2 w I am out of my denim shorts. I just bought some elastic waist cotton pants last night. No one can tell that I am pg but my DH & I (very different from the trips!!!). The dr was actually surprised at my size but said it is not uncommon for women to show at different times. Goos luck!!
    Khrissy (33), DH (44)
    IVF#2 2001 - BFP!!!
    lucky mommy of triplet girls Lindsey, Kaylee, & Carly born 8/30/01
    FET #2 BFP!!!
    John Thomas (J.T.) born 1/17/06 8lbs. 11oz. 21 inches and so YUMMY!!!

mmi
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Oh my... just saw this news..... wow. congrats.
    3 years and 15 medicated cycles(clomid, injections, iui's, ivf's, fet, you name it) and 2 angels before finally getting princess 1 (1999)

2 injection cycles for princess 2(2002)
    Truly miracles!

"Life isn't measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away."

CAKI
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Tired
    This is my 1st, but at 9 weeks I had to go and buy several sizes larger in pants than I normally wear. I hate the way they look! I can't find tops to fit me. If I go to the size that fits me, it will be OK for maybe two weeks...but if I go to the next size it just hangs on me, arm holes are way large! Not to mention that I have gone from a 38c/d to a 42dd already. I think my breasts are going to take over my body!

Cathy

Fayettc
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    This is my 3rd pg with my 4th child and I can tell I am showing but not much to anyone else. Unless I am in a swim suit then you can see the belly showing. I am in all my reg clothes and can't get into my tight jeans anymore. So I am growing!

Faye
    edd 1-16-06
    First came Love, then came marriage DH '97
    then came years of ttc, then came:
    Ian 2/6/01
    Shannon/Allison 12/29/03
    Sean 1/10/06 - our natural miracle