FertileThoughts.com - Infertility, adoption, pregnancy and parenting discussions
We may have a boy's name.

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    LisaKay
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like

We may have a boy's name.

I know Jan is a ways off, but I've been stressing that we don't even have a list of names for a boy. I've been on the lookout for names and yesterday found Mason. I liked it....a lot. I asked DH about it last night. He thought about it and said "I don't hate it" That is a huge step because I hate all the names he comes up with and vise versa.

Later he sat with me and brought it up again. I could tell he more than didn't hate it. He brought up Jac, which I like, as a middle name but I said I thought Jac Mason sounded better. We haven't decided but put both these names on our list. I think we will go with those names, either together or one with something else.

This is much further than we got with Lee. We couldn't agree on anything and fell back on family names.
    Lisa

2. Advertisement

Daisy28
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    My sister and I both have PCOS and have been through fertility treatments since forever. My sister has doe 6 procedures and never got pregnant once. One of those procedures I even donated eggs to her through IVF and that did not work either. Last year, they finally gave up and started adoption plans in March. Within a few weeks they found a young mom who was giving up her baby boy in August. My sister now is the proud mom to Mason Andrew born last year August 4th. I think Mason is such a wonderful name...

EDD 1/2/06

RiTay
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    I think Jac Mason is very cute!
    Dec 2005
    Sept 2014
    March 2015 BFP!! It's twins!! EDD 11/27/15

Amyk
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    I think that Jac and Mason are both great names and I like Jac Mason together. I like your DH's response "I don't hate it", sounds so much like my DH.
    Amy
    Mommy to Sam (August 2002) and Lucy (December 2005)

Gogibean
    has no status.
    Over 5,000 Post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Those are great names!!! I really like them both together either way. I am so jealous that you and your DH can agree on something. I am beginning to think that our baby will not have a name until the last minute.

Funny about what your DH said. Mine said the name thing the other day to a name. "Well, I don't hate it......." If he could only get off the name Jaxon then maybe he would be open to something else!!!

Jodi

LisaKay
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Jodi, My Dh actually liked Jax but a friend of mine's brother just had a baby and named him Jaxon. DH said you know it'll get shortened to Jax and then there would be 2 either in the same grade or one year apart. So he decided on Jac.
    Lisa