FertileThoughts.com - Infertility, adoption, pregnancy and parenting discussions
last appt with RE

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Daisy28
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like

last appt with RE

We had our last appt and u/sound yesterday with our RE. We were 11wk3 days yesterday. The baby had grown so much since our last appt at 9wks. We saw the whole profile and the hands and fingures. It was moving all over the place and then it got the hiccups. I have to make my appt with my regular OBGYN now but my RE said if I can't see my regular OBGYN for a month or so that I can come back in in 2 weeks for 1 last u/sound if it will make me feel better.

I am nervous because next week I go off the progesterone supplements, the heparin shots, and the 3 glucophage pills a day I have been taking. It is great I get off all of the meds but I am nervous because everything has been working perfectly..I don't want anything to go wrong! Any advice???

I will be 12wks on monday so I am excited about that. This is our 1st and we both honestly never thought it would happen for us.

EDD 1/2/06

1 u/s 7wks 134 BPM
    2 u/s 8wks 173 BPM
    3 u/s 9wks1day 187 BPM
    4 u/s 11wks3days 177 BPM

2. Advertisement

tasha
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Sounds like a great appt. I am sure that you will be just fine once off all the meds, it sounds like a good strong pg. My RE cuts out meds between 8-10 weeks so I too will be done my progesterone in just a few days.

tasha

LisaKay
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    How wonderful that you got to see your baby again. It is amazing how fast they grow from week to week.

I'm sure you will be fine off your meds. I totally understand your concerns, though.
    Lisa

Gogibean
    has no status.
    Over 5,000 Post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    What a wonderful RE to offer another u/s if you want it!!! I was also nervous each time I went off my meds. I am almost done with my Progesterone this time and I can't wait. I am counting the days!!! Try not to worry. By 12 weeks, the placenta has taken over and things should be fine.

Jodi

baacbs
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    I get to go off the Glucophage tomorrow, thank God!!!! I can eat whatever I want again, I'm so tired of feeling sick from what I eat. And three more days of progesterone, hopefully I'll start feeling less hormonal. I was told to take the Heparin through 36 weeks, but I'd love to see them go too. I've had several miscarriages, so all that is to ward off the miscarriages. I've not made it this far before, except w/my DD, so it's all working, but I am a little nervous too about going off stuff. We just had an u/s today and it was moving all over though, which was reassuring!