FertileThoughts.com - Infertility, adoption, pregnancy and parenting discussions
Can you still sleep through the night?

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Amyk
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like

Can you still sleep through the night?

I am so tired these days. I have to wake up and pee between 4:30 and 5:30 (if not earlier) every morning. To top it off my dog has been sick and whenever I get up I have to go downstairs and let him go outside (unless DH took him out earlier, which he does about half the time). Then I have such a hard time getting back to sleep. DH was awake this morning so we just watched the news and talked until he had to get ready for work. So anybody else getting up with me?
    Amy
    Mommy to Sam (August 2002) and Lucy (December 2005)

2. Advertisement

smileygirl
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Actually, I haven't had much trouble sleeping yet, knock on wood!!! I try and fight through the urge to get up and pee in the wee hours of the morning, so then my bladder is about to burst when I get out of bed at 8:00am!! When I do get up, however, I also have a hard time falling back to sleep. My twins have been sleeping in later in the morning because it's bee cloudy outside in the morning, so I'm enjoying the extra sleep!!
    Lindsay
    & ~ 02/03
    ~ 01/06
    ~ 12/08
    ~ 12/11

tasha
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    I have been sleeping just horrible and and very tired aswell. I wake up many times throught the night even when I don't need to pee. I don't know if it is pg related or not, but I just need some solid sleep!

tasha

robin
    has no status.
    Over 5,000 Post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    I pee about every 2 hrs and I'm sick of it! I am usually able to get back to sleep fairly well, but last night was horrible, I couldn't get comfortable for the life of me!
    ~Robin~
    DD through adoption
    DS through IVF
    DS though FET
    3 angels in heaven

hope2004
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    I've had a bladder infection for the last 7 days and it's been the worst. I've had to get up so often during the night that I'm exhausted by the time I get home after work that I usually sleep 2+ hours. I even wake up at least once during those 2 hours. I'm hoping once this clears I'll be back to only 2-3 trips during the night.

Petra

Jen213
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    I've been having to pee 2-4 times a night every since my egg retrieval. And it hasn't stopped. I already am having a hard time getting comfortable in bed. My bbs hurt are so sore, I have heartburn & indigestion pretty regularly. But I'm not complaining!!! I worked too hard to get pg!!!!
    :-) Jen
    Jen213
    IVF/ICSI #1
    Fraternal TWIN BOYS Dalton & Dylan
    I can't believe my babies are 3 years old!!!!!

Gogibean
    has no status.
    Over 5,000 Post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    I am finally getting some energy back and not having to nap everyday. I am so tired at night though and have a hard time falling alseep. I have been waking up pretty early to pee also. I usually can fall back to sleep pretty well. My DS gets up so early, I am usually having to get up anyway!!

Jodi

AmyV
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have been waking several times a night for the last few weeks. It is not fun but I wouldnt have it any other way. I also am having a hard time getting comfy. I am usually a stomach sleeper and am finding it a little uncomfortable to be in that position.
    Amy

CAKI
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Tired
    Hi All....

My nocturnal peeing has actually lessened quite a bit the week or so. I find taking a large pillow and placing it between my legs and lying on my right side helps alot. Especially when I am not feeling well.

Just an idea.

Cathy