FertileThoughts.com - Infertility, adoption, pregnancy and parenting discussions
2nd u/s today

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    suzintexas
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like

2nd u/s today

Hi girls!
    I am so excited to be here and after 6 losses, I am so nervous that I won't get to stay. So far things are looking very good - I think.
    We had another u/s today and there are still 2 sacs. Twin A measured exactly at 5 weeks 6 days which is just right and had a HB at 108 which I was told was fine for this early. Does anyone know if that is right?
    Twin B grew since last week and measured 1 day behind. We saw the sac and yolk sac, but not the HB yet. I get to go in for another scan on Friday and I am hoping they will both have HBs by then.
    I am already gaining weight and am super hungry and super tired. How is everyone else doing?
    Suz
    dx: balanced translocation, ttc #3 for 2.5 yrs
    2 DDs and 7
    Since 5/03 -17 cycles fert. drugs, 14 IUIs, 4 m/c, 1 lap, 3 IVFs transferring 18 embryos all BFNs
    last IUI 4/25 to use dh's frozen sperm before quitting for good - BFP! I can't believe it!
    Miracles do happen - It's twins - 2 heartbeats seen and heard on 5/27!
    6/7 we lost a twin

2. Advertisement

PickleSpice
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm so glad that things are going well. It's just nice to have the reassurance. I wish I were just hungry! I alternate between hungry and pukish which is NOT fun! I hope that you see that second h/b on Friday.