FertileThoughts.com - Infertility, adoption, pregnancy and parenting discussions
U/S Results

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Cathie
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like

U/S Results

We had our first official U/S today and saw two beautiful sacs, that both contained yolk sacs and fetal poles. They said it was too early for heart beats, so we will go back next Tuesday for another check. My "morning" sickness started Sat. night and has been going strong ever since, which is a very good sign for me because the only pregnancis I wasn't sick for I m/c. So I was definitely happy to see it come.

2. Advertisement

suzintexas
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    Cathie,
    Congrats! As much as the symptoms are a pain, I, too welcome them since I have had so many losses. So far, I have twins, also - they saw 2 sacs on my u/s today at 5weeks. It looks like we have a lot of twins on this BB!
    Suz
    dx: balanced translocation, ttc #3 for 2.5 yrs
    2 DDs and 7
    Since 5/03 -17 cycles fert. drugs, 14 IUIs, 4 m/c, 1 lap, 3 IVFs transferring 18 embryos all BFNs
    last IUI 4/25 to use dh's frozen sperm before quitting for good - BFP! I can't believe it!
    Miracles do happen - It's twins - 2 heartbeats seen and heard on 5/27!
    6/7 we lost a twin

Fayettc
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Congrats,
    Twins are GREAT! Mine are almost 17 months twin frat girls, so great! I am pg again and go in Tues to see if this miracle pg is twins too, my beta was really high. Either way I am excited. Enjoy the twin pg. One tip I have is, buy maternity big! I only gained 32 lbs with my twin pg and ate all the time, but my belly was huge. Only got big in my belly , could not drive last 2 months, belly too big. I look back at pics and think wow, no wonder ds was complaining Mom lost her lap. Best wishes, it is a fun time.
    Faye
    edd 1-7-06
    First came Love, then came marriage DH '97
    then came years of ttc, then came:
    Ian 2/6/01
    Shannon/Allison 12/29/03
    Sean 1/10/06 - our natural miracle

baacbs
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Congrats girls! How far along are you Cathie? Or how far were you for that u/s? I go today and pray we see a heartbeat (at least one), I don't want to have to worry another week! I think I'm six weeks.

PickleSpice
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Wow, double congratulations!!

Cathie
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    We had our 2nd U/S today and saw two little heartbeats. I am measuring 6wks5days and 6wks6days, which is exactly where I thought I should be. That should put me at a due date of January 10th, of course with twins, I'm sure I probably won't go to full term. With my last pregnancy of a singleton they even took her two weeks early, so I'm hoping I will make it until the end of December. Still having n/v, even with Zofran, so I hope that will let up soon and I can't wait to get out of the extremely exhausted phase. Good Luck to everyone.
    Cathie