FertileThoughts.com - Infertility, adoption, pregnancy and parenting discussions
Any symptoms yet??

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    smileygirl
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Any symptoms yet??

I know all of us are still early on in our pregnancies, but have you started experiencing any symptoms- morning sickness, nausea, excessive urination, sore boobs, exhaustion?

Before I took the HPT, I already KNEW that I was pg because my boobs were sooooo sore! I am also already peeing more frequently than normal and I can't go more than 5 hours before I'm starving! Every night I literally pass out in bed due to sheer exhaustion, probably because my twins are up at the crack of dawn (before 6am) and ready to go for the day, we run around all day and then dh and I usually go to bed late. Then, I find myself really restless throughout the night, though, waking up about every two hours or so for whatever reason! I try and snatch a nap in the afternoon while the kids are napping, if I don't have a million other things to do. I didn't have ANY sickness with my first pregnancy and I'm keeping my fingers crossed for the same this time around!!
    Lindsay
    & ~ 02/03
    ~ 01/06
    ~ 12/08
    ~ 12/11

2. Advertisement

RiTay
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    So far, these are my symptoms...about 6 or 7 dpiui I started having sore nipples, and now just a few days ago, my boobs started getting very sore and bigger! I am taking progesterone supps, but would have thought those would have caused this before a few days ago. I am also very tired all the time and pass out at night. At night I can only go about 5 hours before having to get up and pee, and I am constantly hungry. I realize that a lot of my symptoms could be from the supps I'm taking. None of the above symptoms bother me all that much though, except maybe the exhaustion. The ones that do bother me a bit are the cramping...it's not bad, but just makes me nervous. From what I've read, I am feeling my ligaments stretching...seems early, but they say it starts early because the uterus is already starting to grow. I also have what feels like mild AF cramps sometimes. And finally, I have a problem with gagging when I brush my teeth. Not all the time, but sometimes I am dry heaving just from brushing. Not too bad though.

Although it sounds like I have a lot of symptoms, I really do feel great. I don't feel much different than when I'm about to get AF, so it's not too bad to me. I will be letting you all know if the symptoms really start kicking in.

Gwen
    Dec 2005
    Sept 2014
    March 2015 BFP!! It's twins!! EDD 11/27/15

smileygirl
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Glad to see I'm not alone! Gwen- I'm not taking progesterone and have the same symptoms, so I'd just chalk them up to being preggers!

My boobs also feel like they are already a full cup size bigger! I remember gagging when I brushed my teeth with my last pregnancy, just waiting for that to come again! I feel great overall as well and sometimes don't even feel like I'm pregnant! I'm sure that'll come soon, though!
    Lindsay
    & ~ 02/03
    ~ 01/06
    ~ 12/08
    ~ 12/11

Daisy28
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like

My Symptoms

I am 6wks pregnant today with IUI. I have had 2 miscarriages and no baby yet I am on progesterone supplements as well as heparin ( a blood thinner) so hopefully that will help.

I didn't think I was pg this time as I had AF cramps and was sure I would start. I never did. I went and got my beta 14days postIUI and it was 151
    I go back next monday for my 1st u/sound at 7wks. Pray for me

I gag everytime I brush my teeth in the morning. I am a good sleeper and never wake up in the middle of the night. Now for the past week or so I wake up and have to go to the bathroom but I can't fall back to sleep for like 2-3 hrs and in the morning I feel exhausted. Has this happened to anyone? I am trying not to complain as I am excited and hoping this is the one.

I sometimes feel nautious but I can go 3-4 days without feeling nautious and then 1-2 days I will feel that way. Never in the morning though always in the afternoon til around 8 or so. I occassionaly get pains in my stomach that I always thought were menstrual type cramps but I am thinking now they are more like gas pains. I also feel more bloated at night and it goes away in the morning.

I have PCOS though I show no physical characteristics of PCOS except of course my ovaries. I am not overweight, have no acne , no extra hair growth.

EDD 1/2/06

Gogibean
    has no status.
    Over 5,000 Post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    I have been nauseous also. Somedays it is really bad and other's it is ok. I had m/s with DS starting at week 8 only in the evenings and it was never too bad. With DD I was sick as could be from week 4-20!!!! It was HORRIBLE!!! I am praying I don't repeat that again. After reading about all your boobs getting bigger, where are mine?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I want some bigger boos too. No Fair!! I just weaned DD a few weeks ago and my boobs said BYE at the same time. They have been a bit more tender, but it's hard to tell because they were teder BF also.

I have also been having the waking at night and not being able to sleep thing happening. The past few nights have been better thank goodness. I try and nap during the day with my kids so that helps. I also have had some cramping off and on. I remember this from my last pgs, so it doesn't worry me too much anymore. I had some spotting also. It seems to have finally stopped. I also had this with DD, but it still worries me.

I have also had major bloating and weight gain. I am really thin and everytime I get pg, I gain weight right away. I'm talking 5-10 lbs just in the first month or two. It is ridiculous, but I guess my body needs it. I'm not eating any more or anything. I'm preparing myself for another 45-50 lbs gain this time. I gained about 50 with DS, and 40 with DD. I lose it within a few months, but I just wish I didn't get so large all over!!!!! Anyway, for all of you who will gain 20 lbs, it's just not fair!!!

That's about it for now. U/s on Wed for me. I'll update then.

TNgurl
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hey gals!
    Its good to hear some of the same symptoms. The sleepless nights are getting to me! I do fall into bed with exhaustion. However, after getting up to potty... thats it! Im up for another 2-3 hours. So.. TV Land keeps me company! lol I also have a little heartburn and headaches often. A doctor I work for said that was a sign of a girl!
    This will be my first child. So all the cramps and pressure worries me. Do you all "dissect" every little thing? Am I the only?
    Hugs to all,
    Amy

twilla
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi everyone ,
    I am really new to all of this...I have never posted on this before...so forgive me as I stumble along (not up to snuff on all the acronyms either)! I was hanging out in the Infertility boards for quite some time. My dh and I have been ttc for about 4 years...and we were getting fertility treatments up until February this year. Until we found out that my insurance limit had been met...and we were looking at $25K for a round of IVF. So, we were just taking some time off from everything to think about our next steps. Anyway...to make a long story short...we did it on our own!!

I'm just at week 5 now. I got super sore boobs about 5 days after ovulation. I am talking way killer boobs - like I have never felt before. Last week I was at my internists office because I was having terrible night sweats (something unrelated) and I mentioned my boobs and how tired I was. She said, "do you think you might be pregnant?" So, she did a blood test on a Wednesday...and didn't get back to me before the weekend. I couldn't wait - so I did a HPT and saw a faint second line. My hubby didn't believe it - but ran out to the store to buy another brand. Voila - Pregnant! Whoohoo! Talked to doc...the blood test she did was negative! So I did another HPT and again a BFP! I got another blood test this Weds and it was positive - level at 317.

I have some constant cramping on my right side (kinda like ovulation cramping?) that concerns me some. It feels like a pulsating pulling type of thing. I called the nurse and she said if I wasn't bleeding, not to be concerned. I am not bleeding and the pain isn't unbearable - just noticeable. Hopefully I am just really in tune with my body. I am tired and peeing all the time too. I go in tomorrow for second blood test.

This is my first...so I am excited, nervous, and have a lot to learn. I hope to find a lot of advice and support from this discussion board.

Twilla

Fayettc
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Well as for me I am just tired and sometimes a bit dizzy. I also have ligament stretching already, can feel my uterus tighten too. So I rest then and have some water. I have children so I am sure I will show early. I am just really anxious to see the u/s on Tuesday to see if it is one or two babies. I would be shocked if it was 2, I just dont see how it would be possible. I know my beta jumped to say the least but we had this pg happen naturally no meds at all this time. So I am just really anxious to see the u/s. We should see the h/b then too. I am on progesterone now ordered by my ob only because I was on it for my last 2 pg from the RE. So better safe the ob said. I don't have m/s just tired and moody some.

Only 3 more days till my u/s on Tues...Cant wait.
    Faye
    First came Love, then came marriage DH '97
    then came years of ttc, then came:
    Ian 2/6/01
    Shannon/Allison 12/29/03
    Sean 1/10/06 - our natural miracle

PickleSpice
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by smileygirl
    Every night I literally pass out in bed due to sheer exhaustion...Then, I find myself really restless throughout the night, though, waking up about every two hours or so for whatever reason!
    Glad I'm not the only one! It's making me nuts. I'm so exhausted, and then I keep waking up! Plus Claire is not a good napper (she tends to nap in the car or in the stroller) so I'm having a hard time napping during the day. I'm also pukish and am worried about keeping up nutritionally b/c I'm still nursing full-time.