FertileThoughts.com - Infertility, adoption, pregnancy and parenting discussions
JennF

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    defleis
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

JennF

Not sure how much you are here these days, but popped in to check up on you, and low and behold, I should have checked a long time ago....lol. Wow...Congrats on your beautiful baby girl!!!
    I am glad to hear all went well for you....and wow...no epi....you are my hero!

I hope all is continuing to go well, and you and dh and little Claire are enjoying being a family of 3!!!!

Dorrie (former IUI board buddy)
    Jonathan Frederick
    EDD 4/22/05

2. Advertisement

JennF
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dorrie,

Thanks for the congrats. We are enjoying our daughter and she is an easy baby - from what I am told. She slept 5 hours last night and I am a new woman today . I think I'll actually get some housework done (any excuse not to do it works for me )
    I don't feel like I deserve the congrats on the lack of an EPI. I did beg for one but they put me off. If I had my way I would've had it.

I check on you every now and then. Glad to see everything is going well and that you are having a boy. This is a very exciting time, the months leading up to your little ones arrival as you grow with that baby inside you. Enjoy it. I hope that your delivery goes smoothly and I can't wait to read how Jonathan is doing.

Jennifer
    Jennifer
    Mommy to
    Claire 12/14/04

and
    Evan 09/09/06

You are both more perfect than I could've hoped, more beautiful than I could've dreamed,
    more precious than I could've imagined, I love you more than I could've known

defleis
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Glad to hear she is such a joy for you! How wonderful!!! Isn't is amazing how a little extra sleep, even if it isn't as much as you "used" to get, will make you a totally new person! ;oD

Thanks for checking in on me as well....I am still in the "blissful" stage of pregnancy...before all the really big aches and pains start in. ;oD We are hopefully going to work on the nursery this weekend! ;oD

Congrats again!!!!

Dorrie