FertileThoughts.com - Infertility, adoption, pregnancy and parenting discussions
Familiar twinges???

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Hesmysunshine
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Familiar twinges???

I'm only 5dpIUI and already going out of my mind!!!! I started feeling like AF is coming yesterday but I usually only feel this way just a couple of days before. Of course, like everyone else, I'm sure I'm over-analyzing everything. I am wondering though, if anyone can give me some feedback...how possibly early can implantation happen? I've heard 6 days, but is it possible to be any earlier??? I know that I can't possible test now, so I'm hoping the next 8-9 days go by faster than this!!!

How is everyone feeling??
    Spreading the dust!!!!

Tea~*
    Me 39, DH 51
    "Teddy" 1/15/07 after 4 long years of waiting and praying. The apple of my eye, the beating of my heart. I still can't believe I'm a Mama!

Faith is a living, daring confidence in God's grace, so sure and certain that a man could stake his life on it a thousand times. Martin Luther
    www.zibbet.com/beadsforthee

2. Advertisement

DrAussieMom
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Hey old secret pal!!!!!

Well, as you know, my 2ww was cut earaly last month, and the RE said that is a bad thing (I liked it, as it cut my wait time to only 10 days), so remember that you are in the game if you have not started your AF......

I am not sure of the answer to your question though, so sorry I couldn't help.

mindybr
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    teadiz, I know what you are talking about. I have had those cramps all week though I just had my IUI on monday. I too am not tring to read to much into it but wednesday I noticed my nipples are sore that usually doens't happen until three days before Af. I hope these are good signs for us...baby dust to you>Mindy

jhing
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hello,
    I have a back to back iui 2/25 and 2/26 and if im right im 6dpiui today, for the last 4 or 5 days i dont have any symptoms no sore bbs. But today @ 1:00pm i having a cramping almost like AF is here.

I am very frustrated my friend got preg. without trying. im so mad at myself why we can't preg. most of my friends they have a big belly except me

baby dust to all.

thanks alot
    jhing

Hesmysunshine
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Mindy,
    I hope also that these are good signs for us. I'm starting to really feel optimistic here. I'm not having anymore cramping but have a very full feeling lower abdomen which is how I usually feel right before AF. I'm one of the lucky ones that very rarely has cramps, which is why I was wondering about the small ones I was having.

Jhing,
    I welcome you into our roller coaster ride (aka 2ww...LOL) and hope you get your BFP this month. I can understand how you are feeling. I often wonder why me when there is no one in my family or friend circle who has had the same problems. It makes me wonder what I've done to deserve this, but then I have to stop thinking that this is my fault. I just want to be a mom...<SIGH> Someday...

Kris,
    It really srinks you are on the bench. I'm not worried too much about a short luteal phase...it's never happened before. I'm like clockwork, even with the endo. Hurry back to the game....it's not quite the same without you, secret pal!!!

Tea~*
    Me 39, DH 51
    "Teddy" 1/15/07 after 4 long years of waiting and praying. The apple of my eye, the beating of my heart. I still can't believe I'm a Mama!

Faith is a living, daring confidence in God's grace, so sure and certain that a man could stake his life on it a thousand times. Martin Luther

fetch
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like

(pg ment)

I got my BFP last month and believe I implanted on 6dpiui. I had cramping and slight spotting which, at the time, I assumed was AF coming.

I read all kinds of sources and all said 6dpiui was too early and that it usually takes place at least 9dp... but here I am pg!

Best of luck to you. Keep us posted.

Hesmysunshine
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Thanks fetch, it gives me hope that I will be joining your rank soon. Congratulations and hope this finds you well. Take care!!

Tea~*
    Me 39, DH 51