FertileThoughts.com - Infertility, adoption, pregnancy and parenting discussions
1 week left in the 2ww, how are my cycle buddies doing??

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    favresgirl
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Cool 1 week left in the 2ww, how are my cycle buddies doing??

One week down, one more to go, thank goodness!!! How are all my cycle buddies out there holding up?? Anyone do an evil pee stick yet?? I did one last night, just to see if the hcg was out of my system, it was negative, so I'm guessing that the trigger shot is out of my system by now. The closer it gets to the beta the more I start to over-analyze every little thing. Today my pants are extremely tight around my abdomen, now these pants have never been totally loose on me but they have never been this uncomfortable either, but then again maybe I am just getting fat!! My bbs are still sore and tender, but that is probably from the progesterone suppositories. Other than that not feeling much different. I'm so hoping to get a BFP next Wednesday!!! I've waited long enough dang it, it's my turn!!! Sorry, just a little venting there. Come on ladies, let's all get BFPs together so we can all move to the PG boards together and be PG buddies!!! Best of luck to all my cycle buddies!!! Baby dust to all!!!!

2. Advertisement

Nan75
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    Monica - I hope your tight pants and sore bbs are good signs!! I'm thinking of you!! Isn't this 2WW lasting forever? I agree - you are due for a BFP!!!

My beta's the same day as you. Having a really hard time waiting this month.

I feel NO symptoms. Just tired b/c of the progesterone. has anyone ever gotten a BFP with NO symptoms? Makes me sad about my chances this month....

How are all cycle buddies doing?

Anyone have exciting plans for this weekend??

Nan

bluerug23
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Monica and Nan
    Yeah! 1 week down, 1 to go! I've also been wondering how you guys were all feeling. I'm only on my first cycle of meds and IUI. The abdominal pain definitely caught me off guard. It reminds me all to well of my past problems with endometriosis. I try not to worry, but it's hard. Have any of you guys been diagnosed with endometriosis?
    I have been very bloated and have had sore BBs since last Friday. The sore BBs are a pretty normal occurrence for me; just started a bit earlier this time. I haven't been overly-emotional as of yet... surprising. Last night I started thinking... okay... hope for the best, prepare for the worst. I'm anxious about next Friday. (The BFP)
    No big plans for the weekend... I called the nurse today with my concerns about the persistent pain in my right side and she recommended Tylenol and taking it easy. I imagine I won't stray too far from the house for too long.

Got you all in my thoughts and prayers.

ginnylynne
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi there, just did a HPT this morning and it was negative. Is there still a chance I could be pg?? I'm just new to this whole experience and I'm inclined to think that negative means negative but I dont want to completly count myself out if there is still a chance! Once the hcg leaves your system would it be normal to have a negative test? Could it really just be too early to tell?? My bbs have been very sore and on cd5 I felt a few twinges, have also been overwhelmingly sleepy and jeans are also tighter than usual but cant all this be because of the progesterone pills I'm on twice a day? Very confused!!