FertileThoughts.com - Infertility, adoption, pregnancy and parenting discussions
Cranky before beta?

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Jenifire
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like

Cranky before beta?

Hi Ladies
    I had my first IUI on Feb 15 and go for the beta on Tues March 1. Well today after church I just started crying to my husband that I was frustrated with this whole IF thing and cant wait for this cycle to be over. He starts going off that he doesnt like seeing me like this etc. I am normally not the emotional type, I just think being soo close to the beta I am starting to get nervous. Has anyone else gotten cranky or emotional a few days before the beta? I just have a feeling it will be negative but.... We are praying for a postive though. I really like this site and appreciate all the positive thoughts and support everyone gives
    Jenny

2. Advertisement

DrAussieMom
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Wow, are we alike!!! Did I cry at my wedding - no. Did I cry when I started my AF last month, yes.

I think my DH hates to see my emotional rollercoaster the most.

I told him, I don't cry often, and when I do, I need him just to hug and let me get through it. He was great when he realized what I needed.

Good luck!!!!

China2007
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Good luck tomorrow. I am always cranky before the beta. Dh stays well away if he is smart.

:: ::

Beth
    ttc #2 on the bench until the thaw
    B
    Dd 6 yo
    Dd LID April 19/06
    Just remember - if the world didn't suck, we would all fall off.
    http://addingaptothepod.blogspot.com/

studiohuron
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    Same here..
    I was in a fetal position, in a dark hallway, crying hysterically for two hours two days before AF was suppose to come. I too am a tough cookie who never cries. It's such a rough time- you are so close to either being the happiest ever or being devastatingly back to square one. One minute or should I say second, you're planning your nursery colors and the next arranging your next months schedule to coordinate with infertility drugs. It's such a hard time and most of us have been there so you are so not alone.
    Good Luck, stay hopeful and have faith.
    I'm sending big ++++positive++++ vibes your way!
    SH

Nan75
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    Good luck today!! Thinking of you.

Nan

Jenifire
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks ladies for all the support Went in today at 8am, and I am a 2nd shifter so thats very early. The doctor likes the test done first thing in the morning. Get to the lab and they dont have my lab request. Their fax was out of paper, so we call and have it refaxed, then the fax got jammed. It took one hour to get the fax sent over. So then I had a student taking my blood, she poked me 3 times before the other lady tried once, then a final lady tried twice. So now I am REALLLY hoping for a positive. I think the 24hour wait of getting the test back is a lot harder than the 2WW. Thanks again for all the support. I will update you when I get the results
    Jenny

Monkeylove
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    Wow, what a day for you. I can't believe you have to wait 24 hours. That would have driven me insane. Can't wait to see the results so we can all celebrate with you! You're in my thoughts!
    Bren
    Me (31) DH (29)
    DH-severe MF
    2-03 IVF#1 m/c
    3-03 IVF#2 BFN

moving on to DIUI

Jenifire
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like

Never give up hope :) (pgment)

BFP!! I am in shock right now. Thank you everyone who was supporting me. I am going to stay on the boards for a lil bit, cause I have a blood disorder which makes for easy m/c. I go in tomorrow for another blood test and find those results in on Friday. I will let you girls know then again what they say. Todays number is at 76. Thanks a million for all your support. I just love this website
    Jenny

Nan75
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    Wow, Jenny!! On your first cycle!! Congratulations!

Btw, what was your diagnosis?

Jenifire
    has no status.

Post Thanks / Like
    Yes this was my first IUI, I didnt think it was going to work cause I got a BAD case of the flu last week, one week after the IUI and they were close to putting me in the hospital. Our diagnosis was unexplained. Everything was fine, PCT, HSG, endo biopsy, SA. It took one yr with an ob/gyn and our first month, with the RE we got pregnant. I did 50mg clomid D3-7 and didnt need the trigger shot After the IUI I even went to work and since then been doing everything normal, except this time I didnt go up or down stairs and I didnt exercise during the 2WW. I have no clue how we got lucky our first try. All you ladies are in my prayers daily and will be for a long time. I am praying for BFP for everyone.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast