FertileThoughts.com - Infertility, adoption, pregnancy and parenting discussions
Checking on my cycle buddies

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Hesmysunshine
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Checking on my cycle buddies

How are all of you feeling?? I'm trying to keep the optimism optimal...LOL. I think my IUI will be sometime early next week. Barely feeling the twinges of O at this point, so we'll what the weekend brings. I'm really keeping my fingers crossed for this month because if this one doesn't take, it's onto IVF which I'm very nervous about.
    I hope you're all well and lots of baby dust to you all!!!!

Tea~*
    Me 39, DH 51
    "Teddy" 1/15/07 after 4 long years of waiting and praying. The apple of my eye, the beating of my heart. I still can't believe I'm a Mama!

Faith is a living, daring confidence in God's grace, so sure and certain that a man could stake his life on it a thousand times. Martin Luther
    www.zibbet.com/beadsforthee

2. Advertisement

mindybr
    has no status.
    Post Thanks / Like
    tea, I am glad you are hanging in there. I also don't feel much O pains right now and thinking my IUI will be Tuesday next week. With all fingers crossed. I to don't know what I am going to do if this month doesn't take. I might scrap enough money to do another cycle but then I will be done. Half of me wants to quit and come to terms with no childern but the other half is my driving force plus my mom calling me ever so many days telling me all the cute things she finds to buy for the baby...I love her...keeps my spirits high. she has even offered to pay for a cycle or two...but we will see. Keep us informed tea....mindy